ONE SHOT!

INTRODUCTION

Seon Y/n:
Age: 25
Personality: A sweetheart but an introvert, she only talks when it's necessary.

Kim Taehyung:
Age: 27
About him: The lead singer of the famous band BTS, he possesses a unique voice and charm, effortlessly blending talent and charisma. Beyond the stage, his calm demeanor conceals a deeper side. He has earned the title of the world's most handsome man three times consecutively.

               BACKGROUND STORY

You are the secret fiancé of Kim Taehyung. Both of you got engaged through your families, a decision made willingly. In the present, your parents had to leave for a foreign emergency, leaving you behind due to ongoing university exams. Forced by circumstances, both sets of parents insist that you live with your fiancé. Initially hesitant, you found yourself convinced by Taehyung's assurances.

•Back to Engagement day

As you returned home from university, you were extremely tired, with the sole wish in your heart being to sleep and not get up anytime soon. You went to the kitchen to grab some food, and your eyes roamed around, spotting the backyard extravagantly decorated. Curiosity took over, and you headed towards the window for a proper view. The backyard looked beautiful with fairy lights on the trees, dining chairs set outside, and a backdrop in place. You found yourself super confused as you weren't aware of what was happening. Shrugging off the thoughts, you went to your room to freshen up. As you headed out of the bathroom, your mother entered.

Y/M: You're here?
Y/n: Yes, mother, just got home a few minutes ago.
Y/M: Oh, I missed seeing you.
Y/n: Well, What's that in your hand? (points to the box her mother is holding)
Y/M: Oh, right! I almost forgot. I brought this for you, we have a small family function planned tonight with the Kims.
Y/n: Ah, that explains the backyard decorations. It was a bit confusing, but I understand now.
Y/M: I hope you'll like the outfit, and there might be a little surprise for you too. (She leaves, leaving you in a state of curiosity)
Y/n: A surprise? Now, what could that be?

Evening Time.

As you pondered the mysterious surprise, you couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and curiosity. Quickly changing into the outfit your mother brought, you wondered about the nature of the impending surprise. The family function with the Kims seemed to hold more than just celebratory decorations in the backyard.

The outfit you wore :

You made your way downstairs, and the sight of the beautifully adorned backyard revealed a carefully planned setup

You made your way downstairs, and the sight of the beautifully adorned backyard revealed a carefully planned setup. The air buzzed with excitement and whispered conversations. Little did you know, this family function held more than just formalities, it held the promise of something special, a surprise that would unfold under the enchanting backdrop of fairy lights and familial warmth.

 Little did you know, this family function held more than just formalities, it held the promise of something special, a surprise that would unfold under the enchanting backdrop of fairy lights and familial warmth