dinner date

Mattheo asked you out on a dinner date, he will pick you up at 8.AM.
Obviously you had to look your best for him, you quickly took a shower then did you hair and makeup. Then you put on a darkred mini dress you just bought, It looked gorgeous on you, it hugged your body and showed your curves, it was a perfect fit. You then put on your shiny heels and you take your phone with you.

You head outside of your house waiting for mattheo to pick you up, after some minutes you see a gorgeous red Ferrari pull up infront of your house.
It was mattheo.

This Ferrari:

He gets out of his car and walk towards you, he looks at you with a smile and he says"you look gorgeous honey"As he says that he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to him, you wrap your arms around his neck

"you look gorgeous honey"
As he says that he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to him, you wrap your arms around his neck.
He walks you to his car and opens the door for you. You get in the car and smell the nice scent of his perfume.
Then he closes the door and he goes to the driver's seat, he then starts the engine and drives off to his destination.

After arriving to the restaurant. >

You finally arrive at a fancy restaurant.
Mattheo parks his car and then opens the door for you, you get out of the car and look around.
Mattheo locks his car and then offers you to take his hand. You take his hand and he walks you inside the restaurant.
As you walk inside, your jaw dropped when you see how fancy and expensive it is.
Mattheo leads you to a reserved table only for you two. He pulls the chair for you to sit, you sit down and make yourself comfortable. Then he takes a seat, you both look at the menu then order the food.

After ordering food

After you both order what you wanted you both wait for the food, while that mattheo starts a conversation with you.
"So how are you feeling?" He says.
You answer him, "well very happy".
He then gives you a beautiful bouquet of dark red roses and some white roses.
"Oh my good.. Thank you" you thank him for the bouquet.
He chuckles and says "no problem dear, anything for you."

After awhile your food is serve.
You both start eating, the food was delicious.

After eating

After you both finish eating. He goes to the counter to pay. After he pays he walks towards you and extends his hand to help you get up. You grab his hand and you both walk out the restaurant.
You both get in the car, before he starts the car, he gives you a small bag. You look in the bag and see a small box, you opens the box and see a Pandora ring.

The ring:

you look at him shocked and say, "i-is this for me?"He chuckles and answers "of course babe, try it on

He chuckles and answers "of course babe, try it on."

You put the ring in your finger and it fits perfectly.
You look at him and say "thank you so much, you don't know how happy I am right now!"
As you say that you give him a hug.
He chuckles abit and says "I'd do anything for you."

You smile at him.
He then starts the engine and drives off on the road.

On the road.

You were stuck in traffic and, now needed to wait.
While that mattheo placed his hand on your thigh and started caressing it. You felt butterflies In you're stomach.
After awhile the road was finally moving he started to drive, with one hand.
After awhile he arrives at his huge mansion, he parks his car in a luxurious garage then he gets out of his car to open the door for you.
You get out of the car, he then takes your hand and walks you inside.
You felt at home.
He then sits on the couch and pats his lap for you to sit.
You sit on his lap and he grips your hips pulling you closer to him.

He puts his hand behind your head and the other on your waist. He pulls you into a romantic and long kiss.
You kiss him back as well.
He then breaks the kiss and says
"You taste delicious."
You blush.
He looks at you,"you look cute when you blush." He says while caressing your cheek.

Hello everyone who's reading. This is the creator of the story. ❤
I want to let you know that, am trying to release part 2 as soon as possible.
Thank you for understanding.
Am a great day/night.🥀♥.