Chapter 1

note from the author:

this will probably be only five chapters, I only like tankana ship and nothing else but I'm bored as hell and I have nothing else to write in my other story

(aka:cold beauty and warm kindness)

Narrator pov:

'it was a sunny day, clouds seemed like swimming through the blue skies,the trees were green, flowers were beautiful and looked like shining, the aire was a nice cold breeze that can put anyone's mind at ease.......six students were sitting out in the school yard'

tanjiro:"how are you guys doing?

aoi:"ok to say the least"

inosuke:"The great inosuke is at his best mood with his subordinates!"

kanao:"having a good time"

nezuko:"u-uhm y-yeah great!"

inosuke:(suspicious)

zenitsu:"s-same!"

aoi:(acting weird)

kanao:"what about you tanjiro?"

zenitsu:(damnit! I was distracted with tanjiro's looks that I forgot to ask him about that!) *little mad at kanao*

tanjiro:"eh I can't it's the best time but it works"

nezuko:"why, is there something wrong?"

tanjiro:*sighs* "nezuko..... please t
don't tell me you forgot about kaigaku"

aoi:"you can't be serious!"

inosuke:"ha! I knew that guy wines like a cat!"

kanao:"is he still mad at you for stepping on his shoes?"

tanjiro:"yeah....I didn't mean it and I apologized! zenitsu I really hope that you talk to your brother because it's starting to get annoying"

zenitsu:"I-I'll make sure he doesn't get angry with you again! I promise!"
(WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY CHANCES BRO!?)

tanjiro:"I hope you do, hey kanao inosuke wanna go skating after school?"

inosuke:"YEAH! I LIKE HAVING RACES WITH MY BEST FRIENDS AND MY BEST RIVAL!"

kanao:"I'm only at beginners level"

tanjiro:"don't worry kanao, after I race inosuke I'll come and help you"

kanao:"oh! then sure I'm down" *poker face*

nezuko:(Damnit! big bro! I know you like hanging out with inosuke but you can't just do take my chances away!...... unless......ah ha!)
"hey is it alright If I go with you guys?"

zenitsu:"yeah same"

aoi:"don't count me in, got BIG fun plans with my family" *smiling at the thought of her and her family going to a water amusement*

tanjiro:"okay aoi but nezuko and zenitsu, you guys never joined us nor did you go skating can the both of you handle it?"

zenitsu:"y-yeah! tho I would like for you to help me"

nezuko:"if you wouldn't mind kanao, can you help me too"

tanjiro:"okay fine Zenitsu, after me and Inosuke's race I'll help"

kanao:"uhh I am no where Near tanjiro's level of teaching in the arts of skating but I'll try my best"

Inosuke:(Advanced suspicious!)