Rules

~ Before we get into the roleplay, here are some rules that I wish for all of my fellow rangers to follow. Make sure to read them carefully!

1.) Do not take a ranger color that is already claimed in the seasons that will be listed in this roleplay.

2.) Don't make your OC invincible or all powerful. Powerful as the Rangers are, even they've taken a beating from time to time.

3.) When making a response or replying to my response, be sure to be as detailed as possible with your response. It doesn't have to be SUPER detailed but detailed enough to where the roleplay between us doesn't become boring rather quickly.

4.) When you choose a certain season of power rangers to roleplay, be sure to stick to the story of that particular season. Of course we can add in some scenes but we must always stick to the original story!

5.) Make sure to roleplay my crush and I'll be sure to do the same for you in return! It's not fair if I roleplay as your crush and you don't roleplay as mine. If you wish to have a crush on my oc's that's perfectly fine!

6.) This is not a group roleplay. All roleplays are strictly individual!

7.) Don't be afraid to add in some drama to the roleplay!

8.) Now then, I don't wanna have to play every single character so I'll expect you to play some so that it's even between the two of us.

9.) There will be times where it may take me a while to respond to you. If I don't respond to you in about 3-4 hours, you may tag me but do not spam with the tagging. I'm really busy outside of Wattpad and there may be times where I want to take a break for a bit from roleplaying but I'll get back to you with the best of my ability.

10.) Also on the next page will be the seasons of power rangers that I'm most familiar with. Be sure to take a look at that.

11.) When choosing a power rangers season to roleplay, there will be a section where my oc's will be listed for that season. Do make sure to check them out so you'll know their information!

12.) If you wish to take a break from our roleplay, don't hesitate to let me know!

13.) Make sure to use proper grammar when making your response.

14.) DO NOT start role-playing until I've accepted your form!

15.) For the password, I want you to comment on this page. I REPEAT, THIS PAGE! The password is your favorite power rangers season and which ranger is your favorite.

16.) And last but not least, have fun! Now go forth, my fellow rangers!