Who..!?

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov

     Harriet breathed hard and bowed her head down gagging in disgust...

     " I think first I need to built up your stamina... Go and lie on the bed... Quick..!! " Harriet jumped on to her feets at his first yell and lied on the bed.

    He threw his pant on the floor and walked to the bed in all his glory with his dick saluting upright...

   " You really make me upset babydoll... Open your legs . " He ordered and Harriet parted her legs apart slowly.

   " WIDER...!! " again he growled and Harriet pulled her legs apart wide, putting her flower and self respect on the edge...

    Her flower was blooming and her dark red clitoris rose like a flower bud making her pussy the most beautiful to his eyes..

   Arthur instantly jumped on the bed and sniffed on the pussy like a hungry wolf.... Harriet wanted to kill herself at that moment but she laid under him helplessly. She wriggled her hips as he started biting and eating her pussy while making savouring sounds... It wasn't pleasurable for her but a lot painful.

    After eating her pussy he stood on his knees and made her hold her thighs apart making her hole open wider for his dick...

    For the first time he heard her moan as he inserted his hot rode like cock slowly in her pussy hole and it made him extremely satisfied... He never cared about the sexual satisfaction of the womens he fucked in the past but Harriet was making him feel different and something more then just sex...

     Before he had sex with multiple womens but never felt the pleasure she made him feel with her moans and.... poor skills though.

    He climbed over her and cupped her right cheeks and kissed on her lips...

   " Are you enjoying it babydoll...! " He asked but Harriet didn't answer him back and tried to turn her head to other side but Arthur sealed her lips with his and kissed her passionately... this was a very different one from his previous kisses , it has feeling and gentleness which absolutely had no relation with Arthur in miles...

    He broke the kiss and held her gaze with his... Slowly he started thrusting and unconsciously Harriet started moaning. His slow and hard thrust were building up something in her, she wanted to throw out whatever it was and at the same time wanted it to stay inside her too... She clutched the sheets raising her chest as she was about to reach her orgasm... Arthur was capturing each and every expression from her face, he started thrusting harder and increased his pace as she was enjoying it...

    " Aaahhhh... " With a scream Harriet blew up around his dick and fell back on the bed breathing heavily.

    Arthur still didn't had his orgasm so he started thrusting harder with roughness... But this roughness was too much for Harriet and this time she didn't moan in pleasure but screamed in pain which didn't made Arthur feel good or satisfied his hunger like when she was moaning... it wasn't satisfactory to his need .

    He pulled his dick out and released on the floor too... Never before he felt like that, he would fuck the life out of the womens he used to have sex with but this is very unusual...

    He figured it out instantly, he only wanted to pleasure Harriet because that's what gave him the satisfaction that he wants after having sex.

    After releasing he again climbed over her body and cupped her right cheek...

    " He was really lucky to have you little cunt... " He said and Harriet couldn't help asking after hearing his words.

   " Who..!? " She asked not focusing on the seriousness on his face but how would she because she was already in pain...but when she looked at his face she instantly regretted it, the look on Arthur's face scared her to the guts.. She gulped and lowered her gaze.

   " I really don't wanna kill you for stupid reason.... If you again questioned or even thought of doing that I swear I will fill your cunt with all the bullets in my gun..." He said and got up, without giving her a second glance he wore his clothes and went out.

     Harriet slowly sat up and supporting her sore waist walked inside the bathroom with her shaking legs... She took a warm relaxing shower to relax her sore body. Her mind was still roaming around the words Arthur said to her a while ago and then his sudden change of behaviour.

     She had shower and stood in front of the bathroom mirror looking at her naked reflection... Her breast were filled with his bite marks, nipples and lips were swollen and blood clot could be seen on left lower lip..

   " You thought after forcing and making me go through hell I will act like a obedient doll that you want me to be... No Arthur Raynott you might be the biggest business man but I am Harriet Winston, I will destroy you and your thirst for my body will be the biggest help for your doom. I swear I will make you go through hell and give you pain that you would never ever be able to forget..." Harriet spoke looking into the mirror with her blood shot red eyes.

      She slipped into the bathrobe hung inside the bathroom and went to her bedroom... After changing into her clothes she applied medicine on her sore vagina , took pain killers and took a nape.

      On the other hand Arthur went straight to his study room and stood under the shower.... The cold water ran down his hot body and cooled his mind a little. Again his thoughts drifted to Harriet and her each and and every expressions that she made while he was having sex with her, he opened his eyes abruptly and in frustration punched the wall hard...

     " I hope you were never connected to that bastard... I swear I would have treated you like my queen babydoll but I can't, you are indirectly the cause of my parents miserable condition. " He said with gritted teeth..

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛