Harriet starts plotting...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov

      I woke up in the morning with sun rays shining through the window.

    Let's begin the plan... In next twenty days I will make sure he is so much into me that he will disclose himself infront of me , I just need a single access to his office and that's it he is destroyed , I wasn't the most intelligent and university topper for no reason... But for that I need to stay close to him and win his trust then access to his business.

     I took bath and went downstairs directly to the kitchen... I saw Freya giving orders to other servants, when she saw me she gave me a smile and walked towards me...!

    " Good morning ma'am, please take your seat breakfast will be served in few minutes.. " She said politely.

    " Good morning Freya but I am not here to have breakfast..! "

     " Then..!? Do you need anything else ma'am please let me know. " She said politely and I kept my hand on her shoulder.

    " I am here to make breakfast for Arthur. " As soon as I took his name all the servants looked at me at once...

    " Go back to your work..! " Freya said a bit louder and they all hurriedly went back to their respective works.

   " But ma'am if sir saw you in the kitchen he will get mad at us... Yesterday he almost killed the guards who held your wrist so.... "

   " Freya I will handle that and please stop calling me ma'am just Harriet is ok.. " I don't know about anyone else in this palace like mansion but among the 100s of people she has been the nicest to me since the beginning.

   " He won't say anything, I am allowing you to call me by my name.. " I said as she still looked worried and hesitant.

    " Ok.. "

      Freya took me to the kitchen and I started preparing breakfast, my hands have that rare magic that makes any food I cook tasty so it wasn't difficult for me to use it as my first step... Even though while cooking for him I restrained myself alot from putting poison in his food.

    " Wow..! Darli- " Suddenly someone's voice came from behind and I jumped up in surprise.

   " You scared her idiot.. " Freya said to the man, he looked very much familiar to me but I couldn't recall his name.

    " What is she doing here..!? " He asked Freya with a suspicious expression, what's wrong with this man.

   " She wanted to cook breakfast for Master.. " Freya replied with a small smile.

   The man walked closer to the dishes I cooked and sniffed one of them...

   " What the hell, stop doing that it's grossing me out. " I yelled at him angrily.

   " I am checking if you mixed poison in the food... " He said and I rolled my eyes, I wish I could do that...

   " You are crazy, and wait a minute who the hell are you to question me like that..! " I asked raising a brow at him, like all the servants and guards were bowing their head in front of me after yesterday's incident and look at this jerk.

   " I am Damian, Master's right hand man. His safety is my duty . " He said with a proud expression on his face.

   Before I could say anything Freya dragged him a little away from me... Still i could here their whispering voice.

   " Hubby please she is such a nice girl and she is just trying to cook for Master. Just think Master has always been alone and first time he brought a girl even though the beginning was not good but Master cares for her and maybe he will start a life with her too in future... " She said to him and I gagged, who is willingly to start a family with that bastard. I am so ready to kill him at this moments itself...

    " You are innocent darling, Master brought her here just like he brings and spend night with other womens , she means nothing to him... That girl herself knows that and that's why her behaviour towards Master is suspicious to me. " He whispered to Freya and I knew I have to be careful from this crocodile brain, he isn't ordinary person whom I can fool.

    " Freya can you help me in arranging the table..! " I said nicely and smiled at Damian too...

    " Sure Harriet.. " We both arranged the food on the table and as I took my seat Arthur walked down the stairs and after giving me a glance he started eating his breakfast... Not to mention that crocodile was standing just beside Arthur as if ready to take him to the hospital on one choke.

    " Today the food was tasty, give a raise to the chef... " He said after finishing the food to Freya.

   " Master the food wasn't cooked by the chefs, it was all made by Harriet ma'am. " Freya said with a big smile and Arthur looked at me for few second and nodded his head , what's that supposed to mean.

    He wiped his lips with the napkin and got up... Instead of leaving he came to my chair bend upto my ear and tucked the strands of hair behind my ear...

    " I hope I will have your hand made food everyday from now on. " He said and planted a kiss behind my ear and left...

   If I didn't see and experienced his demonic cruel side I had fall for his small trick... But no he is a jerk, he tries to show how gentle he is with me in front of people but inside the room... Ughh I hate him so damn much.

   I didn't eat my breakfast as after that kiss all the servants were looking at me as if I was the luckiest girl on the planet but except for me no one knows the real truth, my pain... I went back to my room leaving the food, he is such a veil bastard.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛