EIGHT.

After the rain had stopped, you made your way up to the school grounds. Today had been pretty long—Terry was snoozing away, blanketed in warmth. You hummed a soft tune of Wait for you by PLAVE as you made your way up. Several students avoided you blatantly as you walked through the gates and into the hallway, which you ignored.

"Isn't that the guy who blew up the lab?"

"I thought it was the guy who poisoned Ren."

"What about the guy who made his snake bite Tanaka? He's insane,"another muttered.

You really, really wanted to use the doll method. Did you have needles and thread? You should have gotten them at the craft store down the road... you sighed. But whatever it was, you were tired. Your mother would have chided you on your lackluster stamina—the last time you apparently managed to clear Mount Everest when you were a child, but your mother was infamous for exaggerating things. But you briefly remembered a moment in your childhood were you had been freezing cold and barely breathing—maybe your mother was right, after all.

Instead, you walked to your dorm, plugging in your earphones. To be honest, it wasn't that those words bothered you, but simply put, they were noise. Their voices were scratchy, and just irritated you to no end. If they had any pigs you would have done the exact same as your mother.

꽤나 오랜만인 같아

떠오르는 오직 지냈냐는 밖에

아무 소식 없는 같은 자리에서 기다렸어

번의 계절이 지나도 밖엔

Yeah, you didn't understand any of the Korean lyrics of the song. But the vocals and beat were insanely good—there was just something about it that really made it one of your favorite songs. You did like other songs like Mitski and Lizzie—but kpop was generally your favorite song. A few favorite groups were TXT, Stray Kids, IVE and New Jeans.

...I guess Kaen was the only one I bumped into today, you yawned. It still wasn't that late, but you supposed a little nap would work before you went to visit basketball practice. Another additional motive you had was to truly understand Kaen—perhaps you could also talk to a few of his basketball members to get a grasp of his personality. Because the whole student council was still at the back burner of mind, and you couldn't throw it away just because you felt bothered by it.

Thankfully when you opened the door, Jun was absent. The only good thing that came out of being his roommate was that he was clean and didn't make a mess of the room.

She says she met me on a tour

She keeps knocking on my door

She won't leave me, leave me alone

This girl she wouldn't stop, almost had to call the cops

She was scheming, ooh, she was wrong

Oh well.

Now Maria by Justin Bieber was playing. You did like that song, so you couldn't exactly say anything about it.

Instead you plopped on the bed, and found yourself dozing off.

.

.

"[Name]," your father called you, "I got a mission—he's the minister, and I have to protect him. This time, you are not to help me. Remember the last time I passed you a gun? You were nine, and you went ahead and shot yourself just to avoid a family reunion."