Chapter 1: The Journalist

After the trial of Ryoba being blamed for murdering Sumire Saikozaki. Ryoba was found not Guilty and The Journalist's reputation was damaged and also for his career. A few years later, the Journalist found the love of his life named Shinako Bunzai and they both got married.

A few years later. Shinako got pregnant and was brought in the hospital by the Journalist and there was a problem giving birth to the baby.
S: "dear...I won't be able to make it..take care of our little baby for me.."

**Shinako's heart beat drops and died due to bloodloss**

The journalist couldn't accept it and started raging and crying and 3 nurses had to hold him so he won't do anymore damage.

The baby was born healthy but the mother couldn't make it and the Journalist immediately holded her cute sweet... little girl ...

TJ:"I'm gonna name you "Kanashi" my sweet little girl, you won't get the experience of being raised with a mother but as I, your father will promise to give you the best childhood you ever had..."

6 years later...
The journalist was still upset about his wife's death and damaged his mental health and was drinking beer but little Kanashi approached to him and hugged him tightly.

K:"I love you daddy"

This instantly made the Journalist smile and hugs his daughter back even when his mental health is damaged, his daughter was still there to make his life better.

7 years later..

The journalist noticed that his daughter were acting strange lately, she comes back home late and goes to school early but...isn't she dropped out?

TJ:"Hey kanashi-"

K: "DONT. Call me that."

TJ: "what do you mean? You're my daughter and that's your name."

K:"Call me "Infochan" from now on, I'm uncomfortable getting called by my real name since I don't wanna reveal too much about my information."

The journalist immediately understood about his daughter's privacy since he's a special kind of a father, not like others who's strict to their kids.

The journalist noticed that Infochan bought a large computer and he's afraid to ask about where she got the money from and he just decided to ignore it.

4 years later..

The journalist was buying something to eat for him and his daughter (infochan) and he noticed a familiar figure in the shadows.
It looked familiar and it was..

TJ:"...Ryoba..."

He was scared and he has a fear of Ryoba ending his life for sending her to court so he ran, and ran, and ran until he was cornered in the alley and Ryoba was slowly approaching him and said.

R:"long time no see Mr. Journalist..."

The journalist didn't know what to do so he just ran away, and went home and was thinking of calling the cops but he'll just sound like a maniac that doesn't have any evidence with him.
He was deciding to leave town but he'll think it's a bad idea so he's moving to America. He actually recorded tapes and putted somewhere safe where no one can find them hoping his daughter will and was crying while packing his bags and went to the airport.

Meanwhile Ryoba in her home saying some news to her 'forced' husband (Jokichi) that they're going to America

J:"but we can't do that! What about our daughter Ayano? She'll have to take care of herself while we're gone!?"

R:"oh don't worry dear... she'll find someone and we can call her every Saturday to check on her alright? I have 'something' To take care of in America."

5 months later in America..

The journalist was buying more beers than usual and sees Ryoba smiling from the distance and she can be seen holding something sharp from behind.

TJ:"how the hell did she tracked me here!? I need to escape ASAP."

So the Journalist immediately dropped his beers and ran away from the store while Ryoba was also chasing him down while getting cornered in a dangerous area where no other people were there.

Ryoba was slowly approaching The journalist and was taking out her knife from her pocket and said.

R:"any last words Mr. Journalist..?"

The journalist immediately got into his knees and begged and also cried for forgiveness.

TJ:"please Ryoba... forgive me what I did 30 years ago!..I have a daughter to take care of and her mother died..I don't want her father to die also please don't kill me..."

Ryoba gasped for a second and made a sad face but...it immediately changed to a devilish smile.

R:"tell your wife I said hi."

With that, Ryoba stabbed the Journalist to his chest 10 times and into his head 6 times and as she stopped, the Journalist was now dead and laying in a pool of blood. Ryoba left and never returned to that area ever again.

[Note: I'll make the other chapters in another day since I'm tired goodnight y'all...]