~Coincidental~

"Oh my god, did you see Choi Yeonjun? He joined today - oh my god, he's so fine..."

       "Isn't there already a Choi in this department? D'you think they're related somehow?"

       "OH MY GOD! Do you think they're married??"

       "No, it's another guy."

       "That doesn't mean anything..."

       "They could be brothers or something..."

       "Choi's such a common name, though. Third, I believe, after Lee and Park."

       "Eh...true, but what if??"

       "Cut the delusions, they probably don't even know each other."

       "Alright..."

       The conversation shifted and the two womens' voices faded out to nothing. Turning to his husband, Yeonjun had to say something.

       "Look, it seems as if our female coworkers are already writing fan fictions about us...how lovely," he remarked, smirking at Soobin.

       "Ah...it could cause some problems, though...I wouldn't want either of us to be transferred."

       "Loosen up a little, Soobin. I doubt anyone'll actually find out, anyways, much less take action against us, not with you as director, at least,"  Yeonjun reassured, turning to Soobin and placing his hands on his shoulders. He pulled him into a little hug, whispering that they should go back to work before releasing him and walking back to his desk.

__________________

A/N:
sort of like a drabble, not very long (if you want to expand on the story, please dm me and let's chat 'cuz I'd love for someone to continue it but I don't want someone to plagiarize)