Paradox of 20s

The paradox of my 20s is having to understand a person's feelings through Instagram stories, it has become a game of complex combinations between the most evocative landscape and the perfect song. The thrill of looking each other in the eyes and saying "I love you" no longer exists, with the fear of not being reciprocated, the emotion of seeing someone again after a long time is also being lost, given that we have them within reach of a follow. The truth is that we are afraid. A fucking fear of saying things as they are and hearing words that we don't want to hear straight in the eyes, eyes full of emotion, of feeling. It is more convenient for everyone to put a story, since you are not sure whether it is for that person, and in any case you can always deny or even eliminate it, but you cannot eliminate what you feel. Everything would be easier if there was a "Delete feeling" button, no one would be afraid to express what they feel anymore, but it is precisely this that makes human relationships incredibly exciting, uncertainty. And you get angry if the person you wanted to see your story doesn't, you get upset if your photo doesn't get the like of that person you try so hard to get closer by showing off so much romance and at the same time so much insecurity, but the only answer is that you don't get angry with her, you get angry at not having the courage to tell her what you feel and that makes you work so hard to create stories that say everything and say nothing at the same time. Maybe try liking yourself for once.