Short story 1

Winterguard and Moonwatcher were rulers of the cyberverse where reploids and mechanaloids could live in piece. Without fear of the mavericks retiring them. Winterguard was off to a meeting with his friends and advisors consisting of Turtle,Kinkajou,Umber,Carnelian,Whiplash,Sunny,Qibli(the soon to be a traitor),Clay,Peril,Glory, Deathbringer, Tsunami, and Riptide. When he arrived they talked about plans to help humans enter the cyberverse freely so long as they didn't cause trouble. Qibli however didn't pay any attention for he was hatching a plan to kill Winterguard, Take Moonwatcher for himself and rule the cyberverse. He knew he had the advantage over wintergaurd because while winterguard only fought with his sycthe and Moon with shadowmagic. Qibli knew how to fight with Magic, Sickles, swords, and everything else. But in order inact his plan he needed one thing.

Later that night Qibli met up with Whiplash under the ruse that one of the council members was a traitor. When whiplash arrived he asked,"Who's the traitor I'll make them suffer for whatever they plan to do". Qibli with a smirk said, "Careful Whiplash the traitor is YOU!!" and with that he shot Whiplash with a dark spell turning him evil and into the deathknight. Whiplash was doomed to become a servant to Qibli's magic but one thing could save him a kiss from his one and only love "sunny". "Come now slave", Qibli sneered, "It is time to gather our forces and end the rule of Winterguard and reclaim what is mines!"

Whiplash obeyed Qibli's command, but he felt a faint resistance in his mind. He remembered Sunny, his true love, and how he had met her in the cyberverse. She was a cheerful and optimistic girl, who had the power to control light and heal wounds. She had saved him from a maverick attack and had nursed him back to health. She had also shown him kindness and compassion, something he had never experienced before. He had fallen in love with her, and she had felt the same. They had planned to run away together, but they had been separated by Winterguard's forces. Whiplash had never seen her again, until now.

Qibli and Whiplash gathered a group of rebels and mavericks, who hated Winterguard and his rule. They armed themselves with weapons and magic, and prepared to attack the palace. Qibli had a secret weapon: he had kidnapped Sunny and had put her under a spell. He had made her believe that she was his girlfriend and that she hated Winterguard and Moonwatcher. He had also given her a necklace that amplified her powers and made her obey his orders. He planned to use her as a weapon against Winterguard and his allies.

The next day, Qibli and Whiplash led their army to the palace. They broke through the gates and stormed the building. They met with resistance from Winterguard's guards and friends, who fought bravely to defend their king and queen. A fierce battle ensued, with blood and sparks flying everywhere.

Winterguard and Moonwatcher were in their chamber, when they heard the commotion. They realized that they were under attack and that they had to fight. They grabbed their weapons and ran to the scene. They saw Qibli and Whiplash leading the assault, and they recognized them as their former friends and advisors. They felt betrayed and angry, and they wondered why they had turned against them.

They also saw Sunny, who was standing behind Qibli and Whiplash. She looked different: she had a cold and cruel expression on her face, and she wore a dark and sinister outfit. She also wore a necklace that glowed with a dark light. She raised her hand and unleashed a blast of light at Winterguard and Moonwatcher, who barely dodged it.

Winterguard and Moonwatcher were shocked. They recognized Sunny as Winterguard's sister and Whiplash's lover. They wondered what had happened to her, and why she was fighting for Qibli. They also noticed that she was wearing a necklace that looked familiar. They realized that it was the same necklace that Qibli had given to Moonwatcher, when he had tried to woo her. They remembered that the necklace had a hidden spell that made the wearer fall in love with Qibli and obey his commands. They realized that Qibli had used the same trick on Sunny, and that he had brainwashed her.