Convicts On The Run

Disclaimer:I don't own Henry Stickmin in any capacity.

Disclaimer Two:Contains an in-universe narrator that addresses the audience.

He is gonna come off as rude but I promise you he isn't "that bad".

Introductions.

Ah good you've finally made it. It's good to see you got my call. Now you're probably wondering who am I and why did I go out of my way to call you?

Why did I of all people take time out of my day to call you here? Don't act like you aren't the least bit curious about who I am and why I am here.

To that I say..don't worry about that. All you need to know is that I've seen things. Things that you wouldn't even believe. I was told you would want to know

You could say I have a story to tell you. And believe me I have a bunch of stories. More than you could begin to process. How did I get these stories?

Like I said I've seen some things. Everything I am about to tell you about I've seen or have heard about. Stories of legends you are all familiar with.

What I am about to tell you still has me on edge. Like I've seen the conclusion of all their stories. Except I don't know if it's truly over or not.

People have been killed and borderline tortured. How'd I see that stuff? Well I am a millionaire I have people who tell me this stuff as well.

Anyway I got four stories that follow people that I was told you all knew. Three of which are ones I would bet my money that you would know. However one of them is new.

Somebody you don't know now but will know after this is all said and done. If I sound vague then that's because that's how I am. But fine since you are asking so kindly.

You've heard of the infamous Henry Stickmin right? Well good because that's who we will be talking about first. He's currently on the run.

Like I am not talking like running for a marathon. I am talking about running as a fugitive. Fugitive on the run for what he had done.

From who you ask..good question. Who isn't he running from? He helped The Government take down The Toppat Clan gaining a pardon.

Both the leader and his right hand man were locked up in a maximum security prison. Which is where you'll see the newbie make his first appearance.

Could he be on the run from them? He very well could be. Those two would remember Henry's face and would want revenge for what was done to them.

Or he could be on the run from The Wall which no joke is actually the case. Having broken free causing a reputation shattering incident in the process.

An incident that has gained widespread attention from the media. All while it only happened two days ago. Despite that it spread like wildfire.

Doing what he did would already be a very bad thing. That would be the case if he had done such a bold act of defiance alone. Because if you can believe it he escaped with the help of another inmate.

Escaping with the equally as infamous Ellie Rose both are now on the run. Which is something that The Warden of The Wall isn't keen on forgetting about.