First Meeting

Your p.o.v.

I

I

Y/n~

Y/n~

am waiting for my mom at cafe as call me me to come here because someone i don't know who it's is but mujhe is they that much special that she call me urgently at cafe and make me take leave from my school for one day I am really curious to know who it's is...

After few mins I saw my mom at the entrance I think she is finding me there in crowd so i stand up and wave my hand to let her know that I am here as she see me come towards me with three boys I think it's whom she wants me to meet Wow 😲!! They are so freaking dashing they just looking like mafia

but wait why she wants to meet these freaking handsome men is she fixing my with one them ohh but still I'm in school but it'll be okay if they going to be my husband but who will be my husband ohh god any of them they all are handsome 😻 and good loo----

Author p.o.v

Y/m: *fake cough*

You-*embarrassed*i..m...H...hii mom how are you *excitedly hug her*

Y/m- *hugged her back* where you were zone out I was calling so long *break the hug*

You- *awkward smile*m..m.m... i... Actually I was thinking something btw mon are you not going to introduce me to them *point to the boys who standing looking at both of you and smiling*

Y/m-ohh!! Yeah so y/n meet these boys are your step brothers and you boys this is your step sister...

You-Ohh!! Hi--- *your about to handshake but it hit you*

You p.o.v.

Wai--WHAT!!! ARE THEY TO ME !!! NO 😭😭😭
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPEN WHY GOD WHY THEY HAVE TO BE MY BROTHER I WAS HAPPY TO LIVE ALONE after my dad death 4 years ago but now now look you what you did you make them my brother I am suppose to call them brother they are so handsome I can't look at without falling for them.... But no y/n it's your mom happiness you can't her sad for you so called feelings she must with that unknown person that's why she take that much big decision no y/n have hold back your feelings okay...