How to love ....

Mari ....

Shhhh baby stop crying ii was rocking my 2 year old Savion and ii was pushing my 1 year old daughter princess in her stroller back and forth

Damn Mari you got a lot on your hands you sure you don't want a nanny ?

I'm sure ma iii got it me and que does a good job ii mean you don't think im doing good ?

You are but princess is spoiled Savion is spoiled you need to let them -

Ma please ii got this trust me ...

Alrighty your dinners burning ...

Fuckkkkk ii ran to the stove princess started crying the oven start beeping it was so much going on ...

Ma can you - before ii spoke she was waving a paper over the smoke detector ...

****
Me and my ma and the 2 kids were eating dinner que gonna be late today .... He had some stuff to do later at the studio ....

He stay busy ... you thought bout going on bc ?

Yea .... Ii mean we don't do it anymore he be so busy ya know and the kids keep me occupied .....

This what you want Mari .. 24 with 2 kids is this life ii mean your friends your life school what bout it

WHAT BOUT IT MA ? look if you came over here to down me and put me down you can leave !

**
Que

I pulled up in my rover ii was kinda tipsy .. tonight was long ii stumbled out the car and put my phone at the door knob to open it .. we had this electric system to open our door knob ... the house was clean and empty besides princess and Savion toys laying around ii walked upstairs and their was Mari laying in bed watching love and hip hop ...

Damn you sleep ii said coming in tryna kiss on her lips ..

Stop I'm watching this ! And it's late asf it's pushing 2 you missed my ma and dinner

I'm sorry bae look the guys had some bash for my mans and ii went

Oh so you couldn't check in wit me ? You just up and assume ii want you go huh ?

Man look stop I'm sorry wasn't no girls there just me and the boys

She rolled her eyes " really a birthday party no bitches just you and niggas with dicks lie to a DUMMY QUE !

Man lower your voice the kids sleep ! I'm not lying Aii ii tried kissing her neck she pushed me off again ....

Oh Wrd this what we on ? This what we on ii started at her shorts line and pulling them down

Stop stop ! Que stop !

Make me ! They finally came down ii speeded her legs and smashed my lips in her coochie she tasted so good she started rubbing my dreads and moaning ii flicked my tongue on her clit she went crazy she was grabbing the sheets then ii slurped and tugged ah bit and got sloppy started stroking my tongue in her hole after a couple mins she climaxed ....