Late nights

(Akutagawas pov)

After I finished a late night of work I was very excited to get home to see atsushi, I hadn't seen him for a while as I have been busy with work, so now I was able to finish work a little earlier than usual.

As I walked into the house, and I headed straight to the bedroom as i stepped into the room the door slammed behind me as someone wrapped there arms around my waist,

"Wha..." they quickly move there other hand over my mouth, and the come close in and kiss my neck,
"Don't worry my love it's just me~" atsushi whispers as he slowly tries to unzip my trouser with his other hand.

"Lest have some fun~" he mumbles as he slides his hand done my boxers and holds my dick,
I let out a little moan,
"I mean only if I have your consent?~" he said in a sluty tone as he strokes my dick.

"Ngh~ p...please" I mumble out,
He smiles at me as he picked me up and throws me onto the bed.
"Im taking that as a yes" he says as he starts to take off my trousers and pull down my boxers.

I Hurd a zip noise followed by the sound of clothes hitting the floor and the next thing I new, he was sat in between my legs stroking my dick,

He moved his hand slowly towards my ass and he shoved his finger up, I let out a loud moan as he slowly slid another finger up, I moan louder as he goes further up me.

"Even with two fingers your still tight..~" he said in a slutty tone as he continued to move his fingers around,
"Nah~ a...atsushi... *moans* I..it hurts agh~" I moan as he moves around more.

"We both know you enjoy it you slut~" he pushes his fingers further down as I squeal as tears of pleasure start to form in my eyes,
Eventually he finally pulled his fingers from out my ass.

I let out a little squeal as he did so, and he placed his hands on my hips,
"Ass up~" he mumbles as he moves his head close to my ear, and of course I do as he asks.

Without warning he shoved his dick into my ass as a let a squeal out, he grins as he slowly moves up and down in my ass, every time getting deeper and deeper, as I moan louder and louder.

"F..fuck Ngh~ f...faster" I moan as he slowly started to speed up more and more, as my legs shook, my arms collapsed under the weight of my lover pushing himself in and out of me so fast and my head hit the pillow.

Yet he still continued to shove himself in me further and further, as I cry from the enjoyment and I grasp the bed sheets, I hear him make a little laugh, as I feel his hand grasp my hair.

"Do you really enjoy this? Being humiliated? Who would have thought a port mafia member enjoying being humiliated~" he says still fucking my ass.

He slowly takes himself out of me, and my legs shake my ass still in the air, I felt his hands graze my ass as I moan, and yet again he lets out another laugh.

"Look at you, we have bearly even started and your already a mess~" he says pressing his stomach on my ass, as my face goes bright red,
"P...please...m..more.~" I stutter out,

My leg's finally collapsed after he let go and i rolled over as he looked down at my dick which was covered in precum, he quickly sat himself to be in my crotch with his face not face away from my dick.

I felt something warm and sticky place itself around my dick and I realised it was him mouth, he started to suck my dick, wrapping his tongue around it like he was kissing it, and every now and then biting it.

"NGH~! F...fuck!" I yelled as he bit down on my dick,
He started to make a vibration sound on my dick and I flung my head back, letting out little moans

I started to cum into Atsushi's mouth and after I finished he sat up as wight substance drips from his lip, and he looks at me originally I thought he was angry at me but he flung himself onto me as he starts to passionately kiss me.

He slowly pushed his tongue into my mouth and he wraps his tongue around mine, as we continue to kiss every now and then I find left over bits of cum on his tongue.

About and hour later he finally stopped kissing me and he started to run his hand on my thighs, my legs where shaking enough now, but I loved the way he touched me, and the way he fucked me.

"Maybe we should stop now?" He mumbles as he feels my shacking legs,
I sit up and look at him "n...no! I.." i quickly stop myself as I look at him who was now smirking
"You what~?" He says as he moves his head closer to mine

My face goes red as he places his hands around my waist,
"N...Nothing!" I snap back.
He quickly pulls me back in with a pissy look on his face.

"Be a good boy and tell me what you want~" he said still in his slutty tone, my expression dropped I never expected him to be this intimidating, but you should always expect the unexpected.

"I...I need you in me.." I mumbled but just loud enough for him to here me, and he smirks at me
This was enough for him to continue to kiss me,

We didn't sleep until late that night at around 2:30 maybe a bit later, I wasn't really to focused on the time and more focused on my lover fucking me.