I love you. || 💙🧡

Mysta had always wondered, "Why does he love me?" "Do I truly deserve him?" That was the only thing that occupied Mysta's mind every day. Don't get him wrong of course, he loves Ike but he can't help but wonder if he deserved to be called Ike's boyfriend, romantic partner, significant other, whatever you can think of, It's sort of normal to think that way, no? Just ignore it Mysta, your overreacting. "Ah.. when are these thoughts disappear..?" Mysta complained, saying his thoughts out loud. Wait.. no one saw that, right? Hopefully, I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm talking to myself. Oh wait, what are you thinking, Mysta? Of course, you were talking to yourself, stupid.

I need a drink. Me talking to myself is too much to handle.

——

"Mysta." Someone was calling for Mysta, their voice sounds familiar.. ugh.. just thinking about the possibility of who it might be makes my head hurt

"Mysta!" .. Ike?

Mysta slowly opened his eyes. Gosh, it sucks when the first thing you see is the sun shining over your eyes. "I'm awake, I'm awake! ouch.. my head hurts.." Mysta's voice sounded like it was gonna die from.. I don't know. What the hell was I even doing last night?  "Mysta.. Why the hell were you even drinking last night?!" Oh.. now I remember.. "Sorry Ikey..." Mysta's voice still sounded like it was dying but it's fine, he'll just apologize to Ike till he'll stop breathing once he gets his voice back from the dead. "Sigh.. It's fine, I forgive you." Whoa Ike, too soft for your boyfriend to the point you'll forgive him for everything? Simp.

"Mysta," Ike continued, "Are you able to get up? It's fine if you can't, I'll just carry you instead." Mysta looked at Ike, his hair messed up, face too, he was clearly hinting that he can't, which, Ike saw. "Alright then.." Ike picked up Mysta, how strong was this man? Mysta doesn't know either but he's living his life getting carried by THE Ike Eveland. If he could talk properly, Mysta would definitely say he's in heaven right now.

".. Bath?"

"Yes."

"Oka..y.."

——

An hour goes by, and if you were there, you could see Ike blow drying Mysta's hair. "Sorry for the mess I did.." Mysta kept apologizing to Ike, and Ike had already said he's already forgiven him, and yet his mf still kept on apologizing. "I told you, It's okay. Now stop apologizing." Ike said, who clearly looks done with Mysta.

"Just some things appeared in my head, and I just wasn't thinking well and decided to have a drink.."

"It's fine."

"Really?"

"Mysta..." Ike looked at Mysta, who's clearly still confused about why Ike is looking at him like that. ".. Why are you looking at me like that.." Ike sighed as he turned off the blow dryer, but he can't really complain.. his very dumb boyfriend looks like a confused puppy, which is cute in Ike's opinion.

"Don't worry about it, Mysta." Ike patted his head, "Do you have the strength to change yourself?" Mysta is making a very wise decision right now, It's either a yes or noicantsocouldyoupleasechangemeinstead, well, he COULD change himself, but eh. "Nah." "Mysta, I can tell that you're lying." "Oh." Mysta looked like he was about to cry. "Okay, fine, I'll do it." Ike went to the closet that they both share, and, well.. Mysta looks like a very happy fox at the moment.

——

It's been a few days after.. whatever that moment was. Ike was still curious about what made Mysta think going for a drink was a good idea to forget something. But, he doesn't want to interfere with Mysta's life, of course. Maybe I should just wait for him? I think that's good enough. Such a caring boyfriend, indeed.

"Ikey~ I'm home!!" Mysta shouted, enough for Ike to be able to hear him while closing the door behind. Ike went to Mysta immediately once he heard the familiar cockney accent. "Welcome back, Mysta." Ike said, gently pulling Mysta in for a small hug, and Mysta gladly accepted the hug. "Oh, how I missed you, Ikey~." Ike looked at Mysta and chuckled softly, "I missed you too, love." Mysta soon gave Ike a small peck on the lips. "Work was a bit of a pain in the ass today..." Mysta complained once again. Oh, how Ike loved listening to Mysta as he ranted about his day to him.

"Say.."

"Hm?"

"Why do you love me, Ike?"

Huh..?

"I mean.. just look at you, you're perfect, smart, sweet, and lovable, while I'm just–" Ike cut off Mysta by putting his finger on his lips, "Such nonsense, Mysta. I don't allow anyone to speak badly about my boyfriend, you know?" Ike smiled at Mysta, "I love you because of your unique personality, Mysta." Mysta looked at Ike, "Sure, people think that you're imperfect, but does that really matter? You want to make people happy by telling jokes, and you succeed. You always support the people you love no matter what. You keep trying your best, never giving up no matter how difficult the path is. You—" And Ike continued on and on to the point Mysta felt like he was falling inlove with Ike over and over again.

"And—"

"That's.. enough Ikey.." Mysta looked away, still flustered by Ike's words. "Now then," Ike gently grabbed Mysta's chin so he could look at him. "Do you get how much I love you, Mysta Rias?" Gosh, why is this man my weakness... "... Yes."

"Now don't ever talk bad about yourself, okay?" Ike pulled Mysta in for a warm and sweet hug, Mysta took his time to process all of the information Ike gave him on how much he loves him then slowly hugged Ike back. "I love you, Ike."

"I love you too, Mysta."

——

Author note
> then after that, they kiss kiss fall inlove, the end!! sorry if there's some small problems, my wattpad is acting up and idk why honestly
> daily funfact I wrote this whole thing in the bathroom at 3am with exams in my hands ^o^

Words : 987
> I must've been that lazy, huh?