Story Explained

Hey guys, and welcome to my new series, if you're wondering why I don't include story explained chapters for all my stories, it's because some of them don't exactly have any sort of videos or explanations for them, apart from the tags and story description. Anyways, for this story Izuku will have all the powers and abilities of the Game Master from the Backrooms, and for those who don't know what it is, or who the Game Master is, well the story of the backrooms are explained in the top video, and I will also include videos explaining the Game Master. Now let's begin with who, or what the Game Master is.

The next video I will be showing will talk about the Gaming hall itself, as well as one of the games that she enjoys to play.

And that's all you need to know about her. Now let me explain how this story will go. Izuku will be noclipped to the backrooms into the Gaming Hall, he'll meet the Game Master and she notices how depressed Izuku is. She offers to train Izuku and give him, her powers. A few days later Izuku learns everything he needs and the Game Master releases him. When Izuku enters U.A. he becomes the new Game Master and enjoys playing games with everyone, even villains, though the games he plays with his friends are harmless, the ones he plays with his enemies are... Well you probably already know what he'll be doing. He will also have a marionette similar to the one his teacher used having it act like his avatar in his games.

And that's all you need to know about this story, I hope I can continue to entertain you. Also sorry if I haven't published anything in a while, I'm having a bit of writers block as of lately, but I also had ideas for some brand new stories, so I hope you're ready for some very unexpected stories in the future. Bye bye.