The Lion and The Mouse

Once upon a time, there's a lion who slept in the jungle. He sleep with peacefully as he snored. And then came the little mouse. Poor little mouse she doesn't know, what herself has came into. The little mouse then, run through the lion head's and fell into his nose.

        The lion then awake, he was very angry as he roared, and clutched The Little Mouse with his paw. "Who dare to disturb my sleep?!" The Lion asked with anger.

        "Ooh king, I beg of you." Cried the frightened mouse. "Please let me go, I meant no harm and I also never meant to diturb your majesty sleep. If you let me go this time, I will never forget your kindness. And I promise I will give you a good return too."  The Little Mouse said pleadingly.

         But The Lion only laugh, he laughed and laughed. "How could a tiny creature like you ever like to do anything to help me?" As he shook The Little Mouse with laughter. "Oh well." He said looking down at The frightened mouse. "You weren't such of meal anyway". And, he released his paw from The Mouse Throat. The Mouse then, quickly run away.

           Sometime after this, come the hunter to the jungle. They want to capture The Lion alive. They set up a trap that made from rope and look like a nest. And unfortunately, The Lion fell into the trap! He roared and trashed trying to search for help. "Help, help. Please get me out here!" As his thunderous sent bellows the jungle.

             The Little Mouse hear the lion roar. "That was maybe the Lion  who once freed me" The Little Mouse mumble while remembering her promise. Then she ran to see whether she could help.

              Discovering The sad Lion, The Mouse said to him."Stop, stop, you must not roar, if you make so much of noise The Hunter will come after us an captured us. Don't worry, I'll get you out of here."

               With his sharp little teeth the mouse gnashed, and biting the rope until they broke. The Lion then step out of the het, he was free. Then the mouse asked to him. "Now, was I not right?"

               The Lion then turned his gaze to The Little Mouse. "Thank you Little Mouse." He said with gentle. "You did help me very much, now i see that kindness is always worthwhile."