Dexter

Because Dextor was down on his luck, he burned down the local casino. The stone was quickly turned to blazing flames. He stood as still as à statue in the parking lot. He didn't even blink. His mind was too cluttered to think straight. Embers floated into the sky, twirling before they dissolved. The front entrance caved in. thick smog rose from the rooftops. Dexter had no remorse since he lost thousands of dollars. He started to feel à sense of paranoia. Dexters' opportunities were ripped out of hands. Forever gone, the feeling of revenge slowly but surely turning into à sense of regret. He sprinted across the wet dark street. Dexter kicked stones until they fell into à sewage drain, disappearing forever. He perched down in à dark damp alleyway. He lit à cigarette and stayed silent. Thoughts and emotions were flying and constantly changing like à roller coaster. He wailed and punched the brick wall in à blast of frustration. The skin on his boney knuckles died and peeled off. Little hints of blood apeared through his flesh. He bit his clenched kuckle as an attempt to ease the pain. Sirens and flashing lights roared and echoed from the far distance. Dexter knew this was the end. He felt lightheaded. But he started to think about the loss of the money. That precious money was supposed to go to his grandfathers funeral. Not only did he lose the chance to see his grandfathers body again, but he lost the chance to be à decent human being. He started to get heartaches. Dexter was panting, swears mumbled under his voice, men rushed into the alleyway. Thats when they found him…
Dexter stood up and looked at the policemen with guns. His eyes are wide open. You could even say he looked like a deer staring at your headlights. He dashed for it. The bloated officers ran after him. Dexter looked around in a panic and eventually found a cardboard box to sit in and pray the officers would not find him. The officers came around the corner with flashlights and guns. Dexter couldn't smell anything other than weed. The officers passed Dexter further into the alleyway. Dexter crept out of his box and took a run for it down the street. There were a couple large firetrucks parked in the ashy lot. Since they never knew it was Dexter, he casually walked along the sidewalk. To raise less suspicion, he pulled out a 2006 camcorder and took pictures. He also pulled a face of amusement.
You see, Dexter was wearing a ski mask and a jumpsuit with boots to make hi. Apear taller, in fact, this was all planned for months. If he lost the lottery, he would burn the place down. And that's what he did. Dexter pulled off his disguise and threw it in a sewage drain.
Dexter was being followed by police, and he started to jog, but then the police matched his pace. Dexter sprinted. He went on the nearby train tracks. Up ahead was a tunnel. He sprinted even faster into the tunnel.
Reader, you could say he never made it into the tunnel. In fact, there was no tunnel. It was just a brick wall with a painting. That was the last time he was ever seen.