Prologue

"Mother and father used to tell my sister and I stories when they were still in high school and trying to fit in.", Stephanie said in a formal tone.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure Dad was popular back then. Even Mom with her uh--family name. Being a Manson had its charms, of course, ahohoho!", Clarisse laughed.

"Right. Anyway, me and nutsy here have been homeschooled since we were just offsprings.", Stephanie gestured to Clarisse.

"Sure, 'nutsy'. You look like a gremlin, though."

"I do not! And FYI, everybody says Dad is handsome and I got his looks, so that makes me not look like a gremlin.", Stephanie smiled proudly.

"Yeah, no. You got Dad's nose. Which is weird.", Clarisse pointed at her nose.

Stephanie gasped. "Dad has a very nice nose! And wait 'till he hears about that over dinner!", she exclaimed as she walked away.

"Yeah, right. He'll be too busy drinking the blood of that drunk driver's leg from last night.", Clarisse said and walked away to the living room.

---

These two vampires, two sisters, are very different from each other.

Stephanie has always been known to be responsible, caring and even if she is a vampire, she loves the sun--she has never seen the sun before, only in paintings and on the internet.

Clarisse, on the other hand, has this reputation of being 'that' person. She's usually described as the opposite of Stephanie. And she just despise the fact that she is a half-blood and not a pure blooded vampire.

---

"Half-bloods are those who have human and vampire DNA.

Pure bloods are those who has "clean blood", according to Clarisse. No record of having a human in their ancestry."

---

Let us join these two sisters as they travel the world beyond their home.

---