Chapter 1: Meeting him

Mauricio Pov:

As I was On my way! To class. I spotted my two bullies cumrag and cumber.

"Hey fatass!" Cumber said walking up to me with cumrag behide her.

"What do yall want?" I say ignoring what she called me.

"Nothing fatass!" Cumrag said putting her hand on cumbers shoulder.

I scoff them off as began to walk to class again but then I felt two hands on my back, pushing me to the ground.

I yelp as my big FAT belly hit the ground knocking my books out my hand and falling to the ground.

They start laughing at me as tears fall out my beautiful brown orbs. I soon gather my stuff and try to get up but then to be pushed back on the ground by cumrag and cumber.
____________________________________________

John Pork Pov:

As I was walking to my first period, I hear laugher and crying coming down the hall way. Being curious I head to check it out.

As I reach the hallway in the distance I see a cute looking boy crying on the floor as two girls are laughing at him. And being the kindest person I am, I went to go help him out.

I ran up to the cute looking boy and the two girls.

"Leave him alone!" I yell stopping in my tracks infront of the boy.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do abt it?" Yelled cumrag stepping infront of cumber.

"I will tell the principal that yall are bulling him and calling him names!"

"Whatever dipshit." Cumber said grabbing cumrags hand and walking away.
____________________________________________

Mauricio Pov:

I watched as they walked away. I began to grab my stuff but stopped as soon as John Pork kneeled down.

"Hey need some help?" John Pork said looking at me with his adorable blue orbs(I forgot his eye color).

"Yeah I'll like it a lot thanks." I say grabbing my other stuff of the floor while he did the same thing.

"Hey what class do you have for first period?" His soothing voice asked me while getting up.

"English. You?" I say while getting up as well.

"Sweet me to! Wanna walk together?" He said handing me my books.

"I'd love to!" I say while crimson red starts covering my face.

"Cool follow me!" He said grabbing my hand.

Then we start walking off the English class.

Oml I'm gonna kms why did I write this