There's a reason my ex-Finacé married my sister

Jessalynn thought her relationship with her boyfriend Patrick was prefect, they've been dating since middle school thought out collage, they've been together for 10  years and Patrick proposed to her and on their wedding day everything was prefect but everything stared crushing down that Patrick confessed that he was never in love with her, he was using her to get with her twin sister Calista and having an affair with her twin sister  for 10 years while he was dating her, Jessalynn felt betrayed and heartbroken. She's called off the wedding, and left the Altar without looking back without speaking her ex fiancé or her twin sister, her parents were furious with Patrick and Calista for what they've done.

Six years later, Jessalynn has moved on but her heart will never be the same. She talk With her parents here and there not often, her father told her after the wedding was called off Patrick and Calista had elope, have six year old twins. Jessalynn felt more broken, she couldn't be around them, she never blame her parents because they didn't know about the affair and her niece and nephew she doesn't blame them because they're just children.

Jessalynn decided is time to move on from the pain that Patrick and her own twin sister cause, and wants to go back on dating. A friend of her who is also her roommate goes by the name of Leona know someone and set up the for her and unknown friend of her.