Gruppe Sech's Job of Lochburn (AU)

Gruppe Sech's Corporate is a Giant Company for Lochburn specialized in Supplying the HB for their paychecks on all the Hellfire Brigade, Carrying Information and Supplying the Diamond Casino and Resort. Using Armored Stockade Grade Trucks that are bulletproof in the windows. Gruppe 6 or Sech's Workers are the most scary to citizens of Lochburn, with green clothing, a pistol holster, bulletproof vests, black pants and bulletproof Visors if possible. 

Each Graded Stockade has two drivers in each Truck, both are willing to fire on citizens if necessary and needed if it means doing their job. They have the LBPD also on their side with a emergency silent alarm under the dashboard in case of a robbery. 

Stockades Armored Trucks come in four Variants.

Green and White- The ones that supply the HB with money and banks.

Snow Version- Found inside the area of Lochburn where it snows only, they used to supply a small town with a bank there but it ended up being turned into a warzone. This side has been taken over by Bob Cat Security and went back to its normal Universe.

Black and white- The Diamond Casino's most loved thing to see in the morning when parking, supplying them with small clean cut diamonds, gold, paintings and even money in their vault, they even have their own parking garage under the Casino where the vault is protected by Gruppe Sech Workers.

Black- The most rare Stockade to come across, containing computer drives with power to locate Orbital Cannon Vans along with files that contain information on characters between Universes of a place called TCS and Lochburn itself, also containing a bunch of money worth of files, drives and more.

Gruppe Sech's have dealt with much trouble surprising enough, they hear countless stories of a Nathan Chase guy and how he's a blood thirsty killer on Lochburn.

Gruppe Sech's Security isn't scared of Nathan Chase though ever since he failed to rob the Diamond Casino with another legend Alex Crosswoods, Believing they can take him if ever came across.  

Weapons.

Gruppe Sech's weapons contain many things, some decide to pick Automatic shotguns that shred through citizens with ease, There's also a AK-47 Automatic as a option or Carbine Rifle, some do prefer Submachine guns that are smaller and more controllable. Many also carry a secondary weapon combat pistols in their holsters. 

Gruppe Sech's also work almost everywhere in the world from their home universe. with Armored trucks and the Securicar being around since 2001. 

Workers at Gruppe Sech's are sometimes joked at about their name sounding close to "Group Sex" which are commonly ignored and downright hated. Gruppe Sech workers get paid by the HB, Seven hundred dollars a hour and requires a bunch of training to do.

This is my little take of explaining a GTA AU I roleplay for friends hope you enjoyed reading it.