She stared at his perfect features

Percy, Grover and Danika were sat at a lunch table together, with the two boys playing cards and Arabella sat beside Percy reading her book for English class.

"Are you actually reading that?" Percy looks over to Danika and smiles, laughing lightly.

"Well i actually want to pass English." She snaps back, reaching over and messing up his hair slightly.

"Hey!" Percy says, swatting her hand away.

Percy and Dani were about to continue their bickering when a group of guys walk past, and smash their bag right into grover.

"Stupid dicks." She glares, changing from her normally sweet demander the second someone bully's Grover.

"Just leave it." Grover sighs.

The group of three were now sat outside perched on the side or a fountain ledge.

"Look, I get that Nancy has issues, I'm just getting tired of her taking them out on me. I feel like... maybe it's time to do something about it." Percy grumbles, glaring at Nancy.

"I agree." Danika snorts.

Grover goes on and gives Percy a short speech about how violence is not the answer.

"I was thinking more like shoving Nancy in the nearest dumpster." Percy retorts

"Oh.."

Danika smiles at Percy, staring at his perfect features.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, if there's one thing I know about bullies, it is that you should never, ever stand up to them. That doesn't sound right. Look... I know this place is hard for people like us. But we're not gonna be here forever. There are better places out there." Grover convinces Percy.

Just as Grover gets to Percy about leaving it alone, Nancy rams into him.

"Oops." Nancy shrugs with a stupid grin on her face.

"Wipe that grin off ur face." Dani grumbles, rolling her eyes.

Danika looks away for one second and here Percy is walking up to Nancy.

"Percy..."

"No, don't!" Grover yells out.

"Percy pushed me!" Nancys stupid little voice whines out.

Danika just stares at Percy, he didn't even touch her.

"What the.." Grover smacks his hand over the girls mouth, giving her a glare.

Mrs Dodds comes walking out, and she doesn't look like herself.

Danika just stares in shock as it looks like Mrs. Dodds is about to kill Percy.

"Is he okay? Is he dead?" Some kid asks.

There was a group of people circling Percy, including Dani and Grover.

"Give him some room, please."

"I didn't do anything to him! He pushed me." Nancy's annoying whine cry's out.

"It's all right. Percy just needs a moment, that's all."

"I don't understand. Didn't anyone just see that?" Percy questions.

"Where's Mrs. Dodds?"

"Percy, there's no one here by that name. All right, class, let's move along. Let's go. Finish your lunch." The teacher gives him the hard truth, and walking away like it never happened.

Danika is still sending there shellshocked, she places her arm on Percy's shoulder. That instantly washes away his fear.

The three students were now sat in the headmasters office.

"The truth... can be so very hard to determine... but in this case, the truth seems very hard to deny. Mr. Jackson, a number of your classmates saw you, Miss. Turner and Mr. Underwood arguing with Ms. Bobofit, yet you have offered no explanation for how she ended up in that fountain, other than, uh... "I didn't touch Nancy." Now, isn't there anything else you'd like to say for yourself?" The headmaster questions the three of them.

Danika's hands start shaking lightly, so Percy places one of his over her own.

"I didn't touch Nancy." Percy states.

"Okay. Mr. Underwood? Do you have anything to add?" The headmaster continues.

"Yes. I do." Her and Percy both give a glance to Grover.

"Go on."

"Percy had told me earlier in the day that he wanted to get back at Nancy for all she'd done to us." Grover starts.

"Grover?" Percy asks, his eyes full of confusion.

"And he isn't being truthful about what happened at the fountain."
Grover!" Daniand Percy both yell this time.

"Excuse me. Are you saying you saw Mr. Jackson assault Ms. Bobofit?"

"Yes, I did."

Danika whipped her head around, shooting grover a glare that sent chills up the boys spine.