What's this feeling?

Third person's POV

The four survivors are searching for supplies but then, there are two rooms left that aren't checked yet by other people who survived or possibly got killed before getting into the room.

"Search these rooms, there might something useful we could use in our daily basis." Coach, The leader, commanded to his teammates.

"I'm guessing this is by pair again." Rochelle thoughtfully guessed as Coach smiled at her.

"That's right, You know the drill. Ro and I will be going to this room while you two go to that room, No complaining."

Nick was about to say something but Coach and Rochelle completely ignore him. He let out a sigh and face the kid name Ellis. Well not actually a kid but somewhat a young adult.

"Let's go Overalls" He said to Ellis. The said person quietly followed Nick from behind.

After a moment of silence, Ellis started to talk about his Buddy name Keith but his stories were cut short by a conman, who's annoyed and told him to shut his mouth.

They made it where they supposed to search for supplies. They entered the room and started to look for the things they need to survive. Ellis found a X's marks around the map. Like the ones they saw in the hotel. There's a letter from someone besides the map, young adult would picked it up.

"Ey Nick! I found somethin' interestin' 'ere!"

The gambler annoyingly rolled his eyes walk towards the hick and looks at the map.

"You know, we've already seen that."

"I know, I know but Check this letter out." Nick harshly grabbed the letter and read it

'Dear Ashley

This is Chris

I'm really sorry that I left you here without you telling. To tell you the truth. The Apocalypse we're experiencing right now is too blurry to see if it's going back to normal or not.

But If you survived here and seen this letter, I want you to go in New Orleans and wait for me to come there.

And Again.... I'm really sorry that I left you. We'll see each other again I promise.

-Chris

Ellis' POV

"Well... He's right... The future is so unclear for us to see..." Nick sighed and Looked at me. I started to feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

Wait... Am I crying...? Oh...

"Kid, you okay?" Nick asked with a concern tone on his voice. I dried my tears away.

"Wh-wha-? Oh, th-this is no-not-nothin'." I stummered, trying to convince Nick that I wasn't crying at all.

"I think you should calm yourself for a moment"

"No 'Am fine...."

"Uh-uh, Now, Tell me what are you crying for?"

I only shook my head, ignoring his question and sat down on the table to calm myself down. Then someone came into the room, panicking.

"CHRIS! WHERE ARE YOU?" She shouted in panic, looking for someone. Nick and I look at each other.

She's a girl with a black hair, wearing black hoodie, black ripped jeans and wearing red shoes. Don't call me "Mr. Obvious" but I'm describing what she looked like. I'm not a great observer myself.