Plot

At The Quartermaine's....

Micheal Corinthos and Carly Jacks are at The Quartermaine's mansion to meet with Monica Quartermaine along with Tracy Quartermaine, Ned Quartermaine, Olivia Quartermaine, Lois Cerullo, Drew Cain, Portia Robinson-Ashford, Brook Lynn Quartermaine-Chase, Harrison Chase and the shocking return of A.J Quartermaine.

Drew and Carly are definitely not on good speaking terms since Carly sided with Michael over him and he won't stop until he gets to be owner of the ELQ. AJ Quartermaine finally returns after everyone thought he was dead. AJ and Portia became really close as she by his side when he gets to be the owner of the ELQ. Portia never liked Carly she always see her as an entitled spoiled brat that gets whatever she wants because she's Carly Jacks Corinthos. Portia is here to make it be known to her that today she's not gonna get whatever she wants.

Michael Mom, you sure want to be here? I can handle it on my own with Drew, Ned and A

Michael
Mom, you sure want to be here? I can handle it on my own with Drew, Ned and A.J

Carly
Nope I can handle Drew especially A.J and Portia. [Carly stare at Portia with a mean look at Portia]

Portia
[She gave Carly a side-eyed while rolled her eyes as she flipped her hair while talking to Tracy with AJ. ]

Brook Lynn and Chase greeted Carly and Michael was they ask them about Willow and the kids. Michael didn't want to talk about it because him and Willow been through an argument over Nina and Willow is mad that he kept a secret from her about Nina. Carly changed the subject as she ask them how are they doing and when the wedding.

Brook Lynn
We are planning on getting married on next month on Valentine's Day!

Chase
We thought about getting married on the fall but I don't know how much my father has left.

Brook Lynn
We want Gregory to be apart of our wedding.

Michael
I think that's a wonderful idea Brook Lynn.

Carly
Yeah I agree.

Brook Lynn
Thank You!

Portia look at Carly as she couldn't stand Carly fake ass smile, Portia is good friends with Nina as Nina tells her everything what Carly has done to her. Portia see Nina did the right thing by turning Carly in to the SEC. Carly didn't tell Nina about both of her daughters and ruin her marriage. And then she Drew threatened Nina that he was abused her just pissed Portia off.

AJ Quartermaine found Portia in her new apartment as he ask for assistance. Portia was taking care of AJ and let him stay at her apartment until he's up in his own feet. AJ didn't want his family to know he's alive just yet. AJ explained to Portia that he was shot in the chest by Sonny Corinthos. AJ explained how Sonny was jealous of him when he was with Carly and he was building a relationship with his son Michael. AJ thought he could trust Carly but she was planted for him to get shot because she wanted Sonny and she wanted to be the owner of ELQ.
Portia and AJ build a romantic relationship which now they are soulmates. AJ put Portia in a brand new mansion that he got built just for the two of them.

Portia
I can't stand that woman! That trifling ass trick!

AJ
Well she is Michael's mother.

Portia
Yeah the same woman that didn't tell that Michael is your son instead she let Sonny be his father because she wanted Sonny. Let's not forget that she took Spencer when he was baby and then play being mother to Willow.

AJ
Yeah  she's horrible but she will pay once I take over ELQ.

Monica Quartermaine started the meeting as she thanked everyone for coming but she wants to go over about ELQ as Ned, AJ, Drew and Michael are going for ELQ. Drew pick faults on AJ as he said he was gone a long period of time and wasn't fit for the role. AJ brought up Drew's record being locked in Pentonville twice while Portia calls Drew a woman abuser. Drew calls Portia a dirty conniving slut who jumps Taggert then cheated on him with Curtis and had a baby with him twice and now she's with AJ. Portia tells Drew that Cyrus guys should have killed him and maybe the world would be a better and Scout doesn't have a father anymore.

Drew
You bitch! [Ned and Chase grabbed Drew and tells him to back off]

Portia
No that's you, It drives me crazy that whole town wanna call you the hero by saving my daughter Trina, Spencer, Lisel Obrecht and Willow but haven't done shit! My daughter Trina and Spencer save the world not your pussy ass!

Tracy
I like her. As someone agrees with me about Drew.

Everyone continues arguing until they got interrupted by unexpected guess which shock everyone including Carly and Michael.

Morgan Corinthos has arrived from the dead as he told everyone surprised with a charming look on his face.

 CarlyOh my gosh

Carly
Oh my gosh...Morgan?

Morgan
It's mom but I didn't come along.

A beautiful young woman step in the room beside Morgan while Morgan held her hand as he introduced everyone who she is.

Morgan Everyone this is my girlfriend Ashanti Morgan she is the daughter Jason Morgan and Keisha Ward

Morgan
Everyone this is my girlfriend Ashanti Morgan she is the daughter Jason Morgan and Keisha Ward.

Ashanti
That's right and I'm here to take over the ELQ until my father returns. Yes my father is alive and well and he's with my mother Kesha right now but he will be here very soon!

Everyone was in shock to know that not only Morgan is alive but Jason is alive as well and he has a daughter with Kesha. Monica was surprised to know that her son is alive. Monica did made a decision but now it's been changed because of Ashanti. Monica agreed that AJ, Ashanti and Drew run the company until Jason comes back. Michael was furious as he said there's no way Jason could be alive. Ashanti tells Michael that her father is alive and well and that she will make sure that he doesn't get anything from ELQ.