The first glance 💐

It's a friday morning. I wake up and look out of the window. It seems like there are new people moving into the house of my old neighboors. I go downstairs. My parents sit on our table. ,, Why are there so many people", i asked. They look up at me.
They are all moving in the house of our old neighboors, my mom anwered. My dad: ,, we would like to go over and greet them, your mom baked a cake."
,, I can go with you two. I would love to meet
them," i said. ,, Sure tell us when you are ready", my mom said. I run upstairs and look out of the window again. ,, There are a lot of people, there is only one girl", I think to myself. I look into my closet. I want to wear something pretty, so i leave a good impression. I pick a beautiful white dress. It is short but really cute. I go into my bathroom, brush my teeth, do my skincare and Make-up and do my hair. It's brown, long and curly. I also spray my perfume, it smells amazing like vanilla. I go downstairs to my parents. Y/N: ,, I' m finsih!" My mom grabs the cake and we go. ,, You look so pretty my love", my mom says. ,, Thank you mom you too!! " Now we stand at their door. We ring the bell and wait. Some Woman opens the door. Mom: ,, Hello, we are your new neighboors. We wanted to greet you and we brought a cake. " The woman: Oh my god Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Molly Weasley. We all introduce ourselfs. Molly: do you guys want to come in, we can eat the cake together! " Dad: „ Sure."
We go into the house, it's beautiful and really big. Their table is so large. I don't think i ever saw a that big table and that many chairs. I look around. A boy is coming down the stairs. „ bloody hell," slipped out of his mouth. „Hey," i said. The Boy looks at me in shock. „ Hey," he answers. „I'm Y/N Y/L/N," i said.
„ I'm Ron, Ron Weasley, it's nice to meet you!" he sais. „ Nice to meet you too!" Molly yells: „Everyone come downstairs we have guests." There are coming so many People Downstairs. They all sit at the table. Molly: „ These are our new neighboors. Thats Y/N." she points at me. She will be going to Hogwarts too, as her parents told me. Please be nice to her!" There was a really cute guy sitting at the end of the table. He looked at me and couldnt stop staring. A man comes up to me „ Hello Y/N i am Arthur Weasley, and This is Ginny, he points at the only girl. This is Ron, This is George, Charlie and Fred. He points at them. The Name of the Boy at the end of the table is Fred ? He looks exactly like George, exept i think he is a little cuter. He was staring at me, until everyone said hi. They look like nice People and they go to Hogwarts like me. I'm in the third year. Ginny will go in the second year, Ron in my year and Fred and George in the fourth. „ he is so cute." i think to myself. We ate the cake and then left. Everybody said goodbye to eachother. As i got Home i couldnt stop thinking about Fred. I was also very excited to go to Hogwarts again. I love it there. On sunday is the final day to leave. I will go with the Weasley family, because they also need to go there. I Hope that Fred likes me. I would really enjoy being Friends with him.