4

---Erum's Perspective---

I walked in the aisle, my arm wrapped around my dad's arm, he give my hand to my soon to be husband, Kim Taehyung.

He silently hold on my hand, "Take care of my daughter.", my dad says of which he just nodded.

His eyes was so dark and staring at me like he will eat me up alive in second. His death stares is giving me chills down to my spine.

As soon my little sister come, her arm wrapped around dad's and in some seconds later, she was standing in front of Jungkook in the aisle.

Soon the Father came and wedding starts...

"Both of you please repeat after me..first groom.", the father says as we just nodded.

"To the man, I Taehyung take you Erum, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Taehyung take you Erum, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us apart.", Taehyung repeated and glared at me.

Everyone stared at us and even father, everyone start clapping.

"Birde...", I nods.

"To the man, I Erum take you Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Erum take you Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us apart", I repeated same as father.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessings upon this bride and groom,that in is his kindness he may favour with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony.

In the sight of God and this witnesses, I may pronounce you husband and wife!! You may kiss now!", the father says.

He start taking steps forward to me, he garb my waist with his muscular arm tightly pulling me closer and his plumpy lips attached to mine, but soon he deattched his lips with mine.

His eyes were totally dark still.

---Jungkook's Perspective---

Here, I am getting married with this gold digger, as I looked up at her face, she is already looking at me, her eyes looks so innocent.

"Both of you please repeat after me.", the father says as we just nodded.

"To the man, I Jungkook take you Alicia, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Jungkook take you Alicia, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us part.", i repeated and glared at her.

"Birde...", I nods.

"To the man, I Alicia take you Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us part.", the father says.