Prologue

What if.... MK was found by the Demon Bull Family instead of Pigsy? How will that change the following events that led up to the series?  Deep in the Flaming mountains...A young Redson was playing without a care in the world, heard a strange sound that led to an even stranger creature....

Long ago......In the flaming mountains.......deep within the Bull family residence......

There lie a small demon child, playing with his chickens(yes chickens)...He wasn't like most demon children, at least not anymore.....BUT THAT'S OK! He still has his chickens, and his parents to be there for him, whenever they can be.....Though you have to admit....It get's quite lonely (NOT) being alone............. 

"Redson's POV : I was chasing my chickens around they're coop, without a care in the world...And why wouldn't I? I've got everything I need and more! As for what a proper Demon Prince deserves! at least that's what mother says.....Though I have to admit, it can get rather boring sometimes...Yes, while I'm happy to play with my chickens all day, and read with mother as he brushes my hair....I do miss father from time to time...and even when I see him it still feels....

"Empty"

'Redson! What nonsense is this! You don't need anything else....Nothing else..." I sigh.....I continue to stand there until I heard a strange noise..."Strange....wait was that one of my chickens!?" I screamed as I heard a another screech from one of my babies! I'm coming Ji! I run as fast as my legs can take me, finally I managed to get where the noise was coming from, and was shocked to find my CHICKENS BEING PULLED BY A MONSTER! 

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LET GO OF MY CHICKEN RIGHT NOW YOU PEASANT!" I screamed....the creature just looked at me with it's red beady eyes before looking back at the chicken(Did that peasant just....IGNORE ME!?) "HEY ARE YOU DEAF, LET HER GO YOU THEIF!" I said as I charged after the creature, grabbing Ji's legs just before she left with the theif..."Your NOT stealing this Chicken! NOT on my WATCH!" 

The thing merely snarled at me while trying to pull the chicken closer to them, and slowing I was beginning to lose my grip....'What if I'm not strong enough? I could lose my precious baby FOREVER! No, compose yourself...You are a PRINCE, There merely a simple low-life of a thief! Yea!...That's what they are! A THEIF! You won't let this simple thief take you down! Not now...NOT EVER!" I continued to pull the chicken...as the thief began to lose it's grip...I started to feel tingly, like there was an energy inside me that just needed to burst out...."Let...Go ...of...my....BIRD!" I screamed as I pulled both Ji and the thief out of the shadows! YES! I knew I could do it! wait, what's this...MY POWERS! They're finally working! I can't wait to tell mothe-!

"SCREECH!" 

I slowly turned around to see what made that noise...'The thief! I had almost forgot..."It immediately knew I was there and quickly scurried into a corner where I wouldn't be able to see it's face...

"You....YOU ARE IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE...YOU UNDERSTAND ME! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM! I AM REDSON! SON OF THE DEMON BULL KING! THE DEMON BULL KING! I Am the RIGHTFULL prince of this world! So come out and face me for your crimes!" I said as fire began to flow out of my hair! That fool! Thinking it could mess with me and survive!