Shadow Knight

The Shadow Knight is a being of shadows and mystical powers. They've been around long before Merlok and the other wizards.

Powers:
-Shadow Generation
-Shadow Teleportation
-Shadow Camouflage
-Shadow cloning
-Shadow Armor
-Shadow Storage
-Shadow Interaction
-Smoke Generation
-Shapeshifting
-Shade
-Aquatic Breathing
-magic
-power stealing
-Enhanced hearing
-time hearing
-Demon Physiology
-Regenerative Healing Factor

Power information:
- Shadow Generation: The user can generate and project shadows and darkness which absorb or nullifies light in the area.

- Shadow Teleportation: The user can teleport via shadows/darkness, merging into shadows/darkness and appearing anywhere else from the same element.

- Shadow Camouflage: The user is able to become undetectable as long as they are in darkness or shadow.

- Shadow cloning: The user can create clones of themselves, others and/or objects using darkness/shadow.

- Shadow Armor: The ability to create armor around the user's body from shadow.

- Shadow Interaction: The user can interact with shadows as if it were tangible. This allows them to mess with the shadow's caster. They might also be able to induce an effect by interacting with their shadow. They also might use their shadow to interact with the target's shadow and effect the person casting the shadow that way.

- Shadow Storage: The user can store anything within the shadows. No matter the size, the user vmcan put it in the shadows and release whenever and wherever they please.

- Smoke Generation: can create a massive avatar known as a Smoke Monster.

- Shapeshifting: can shapeshift into people or various animals. They uses this ability to pose as others in order to trick their enemies.

- Shade: This is the user's shadow. It's alive. It has a mind of it's own, but will do as the user says.

- Aquatic Breathing: can breathe underwater.

- magic: can preform astonishing magic without the use of magical items or staffs.

- power stealing: can steal powers from others after manipulating them enough. Also taking powers out of items.

- Enhanced hearing: Due to their six-ears, Shadow Knight can hear very well.

- time hearing: allows them to hear past, present and future.

-Demon Physiology: Users possess the traits, attributes, characteristics and/or abilities of demon, a malevolent spirit usually of Satanic divinity or associated with Hell. They achieve this either through full or partial transformation into demons, choosing to mimic certain aspects of demonic beings, or simply already being a demon in the first place. Most commonly user retains their general form but with some additions; horns, claws, fangs, and tail are common, as are wings, more fit (muscular and/or larger) body and color change (red, blue or black dominate) but there are several kinds of demons who are far less humanoid, varying from strange, surreal or even absolutely horrific. SK only has claws, tails and fangs.

-Regenerative Healing Factor: Users possess a regenerative healing factor, meaning that they can rapidly heal and get restored to their optimal and full health/state at an extremely fast rate. The user is generally in very good physical shape, as their bodies are constantly reverting to a healthy state, granting them nigh-inexhaustible stamina and vitality.

Weaknesses:
-loud sounds (fireworks, canons, explosions ect)

-time hearing: can't turn it off so constantly hearing screams of everyone as well as events happening that can tramatize a person.

-Shade: It will sometimes not listen to the user and leave them.

-Regenerative Healing Factor: The user must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration of said limb.

-Demon Physiology: Divine Water Manipulation, Exorcism, Holy Aversion, Light, Salt Manipulation, Demonic Power Absorption/Demon Slayer and Demonologists can detect their weaknesses. (these only weakens SK, you find out why in the story)