INTRODUCTION

"INTRODUCTION"

I don't own any of the heartstopper characters nor the series they all belong to Alice oseman, But I do own these few characters. 
———————————
Violette Travers
Julija orlova
Alanna Reese
Vernon Keller
René Pelletier
James Roux
Damien Chastain
Matsumura Tadashi
These are all my original characters and some of them will be Nick's dorm mates and some will be new people Nick, Charlie and the Paris squad meet along the way. Elle, Tao, Tara, Darcy, and Tori along with Micheal will be the only other heartstopper characters mentioned in this story except for the occasional appearance of Nicks mom, David and Charlie's parents.
———————————
(I've decided to change a few things up I'm gonna add harry imogen Issac aled and Oliver for the plot that I wanna involve and because I wanna make nice harry because he's kinda underrated in my opinion and he's portrayed worse in the show than in the books so yeah and I'm adding imogen for the drama because of her crush on Nick)
———————————
Neither, Ben nor anything related to him will be mentioned in this story, but may be mentioned in others along the way.
I hope you enjoy this story and let me know your thoughts and criticism is always welcome especially if it can help me improve. 
———————————
I'm also taking request for smut chapters that you guys come up with or additional ideas for any chapter or characters
———————————

START: Feb. 3 2024
FINISH: