Damian to find Harriet's truth..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

   Freya pov

    I raised my skirt till my mid thighs and kept my leg in between his thighs...

   " Darling please let's go.. " I said a bit louder and with seduction..

   " Freya what the- " Before he could complete his sentence and his huge eyes fall out of his sockets we heard Master's voice from inside.

   "  If you both don't wanna die, get a fucking room and continue your stuffs there not in my study..!! " He shouted back from inside and I smiled as Damian looked at me.

   " You will regret this...! " He said and got up, I really knew I was in trouble... I could see that in his eyes.

   I sprinted to our bedroom and he came running behind me and shut the door behind him... I stood behind the bed to save myself from him.

    " Weren't you seducing me few minutes back, now what happened... Just come here or I will take you there only. "

   " You dirty man, I have something important to talk. " I said and moved around the bed as he began walking closer to me...

  " I will hear it but later.. "

  " No Damian it's impor- " Before I could finish he rolled on the bed and caught me...

  " No nah nothing baby only you and
me. "

   Few minutes later I was pressed against the wall as he digged my ass with his cock...

   " Aahh.. Hubby slow down please.. " I said and he again jerked hard making me cum all over my legs.

    After an hour of making out we lied on the bed breathing heavily...

   " Now will you listen to me..! "

   " Of course darling what is it..!? " He asked pulling me over his body.

   " It's about Harriet.. "

   " I knew it... she was upto to no good. Her sudden changed behaviour towards Master even though after whatever Master did to her and also being our rival i already felt suspicious of her. "

   " For God sake stop jumping on conclusion... First of all she isn't our rival because she has no relation with Sebastian or any of the Hudson's gang..! "

  " What..?? "

  I told him everything that Harriet told me and he looked at me as if I said the stupidest thing on earth.

   " What..!? "

   " Darling you are really innocent, she told you a story and you believed her. "

   " No, I heard her and told you all this so you could investigate and find out if she is saying the truth or not... Master captured those womens because they were together with their mafia mens in those shaddy business but I don't feel Harriet is like one of those womens... "

    " Ok fine, I will start investigating about her from tomorrow itself.. Happy..!"

    " Very much..! "

   " Why do you care so much about her..!? " He asked suddenly.

   " Because she seems like a good girl to me and I wanna see her and Master have a family together in future.. " I said and he gave me a look and chuckled.

   " Fine, I will support you if that girl is proved innocent. " He said and we drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

      Harriet's pov , ;

    After Freya left my room I didn't go out, later at night when the maid came to call me for dinner I went downstairs and sat on my seat... I saw Arthur stealing glances at me and I restrained myself from poking his eyes with my fork.

     I retired to my room and sat on my bed... my plan is going in the right direction and now it's time to take the next step.

   Even though I hate seeing his face I waited until he finished his work and left his study... Once I was confirmed he went to his room I too went to his bedroom and knocked his door.

   " What happened..!? " He asked after opening the door seeing me in front of him.

   " The weather is bad and I think there will be thunder storms, I am extremely scared of thunderstorms and lightening." I said with pity eyes, well I am scared of lightening...

   " Ok come inside then.. " He said and took me inside.

   He lied on the right side and I lied on the left... I pushed my nighty down from my shoulder and pulled the already knee length dress above... I felt his gaze on me in that dim light room.

   I turned my head to look into his blue oceanic eyes... Slowly he moved closer to me and caressed my cheeks. However disgusted I was by his touch but I pretended to be calm...

   He snaked his hand around my neck and pressed his lips on mine... I let him kiss me until I was out of breathe, when he broke the kiss I maintained eye contact with him.

   I bite my tongue inside my mouth as he caressed my vagina over my nighty and slowly digged his hands inside my panty... He has already destroyed me and now it doesn't matter to me anymore , the only thing I care about is destroying him...!

    I quipped as he digged my pussy with his fingers...

   " Spread your legs baby doll... " I did open my legs and he sat up, throwing my underwear on the floor he started licking and biting my pussy.

    Again that feeling rushed inside my stomach... It's weird but I want him to take that thing out of me , in other words make me cum and I hate it so much...

    He hovered over me and tore my nighty... I was naked to his eyes and for two hours he touched me, bite me not leaving a single place of my body  untouched by his dirty hands. I collapsed on the bed but he still kept pounded his dick in and out of my vagina... I gave him what he wanted, I moaned and screamed for him and made him satisfied.

    He left my body and lied beside me pulling me into a passionate kiss...

   " You taste so fucking good babydoll... I wanna fuck your cunt day and night , i am so addicted to you . "

   " I am all your's Arthur , you make me feel like I belong to you and only you... " I said and felt disgusted at my own words, suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me tight...

    " Yes babydoll you belong to me.. " He said and kissed the back of my neck.

    This is just the beginning Arthur Raynott... You think you have my body , my permission but I will snatch your heart and push you in the darkest alley of betrayal that you will regret dragging me in your life.

     I smirked at myself and closed my eyes in satisfaction..

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛