Viper in the garden..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

    Arthur's pov

     I was getting more and more confused with the things happening around me...

    First I cared about her sexual satisfaction before mine and then I was even liking her presence around me too...

    Was I falling for her.... No that's not possible and I don't even know how it feels to fall for someone so I can't be sure about my feelings for her.

    I finished my work and went to my bedroom and just few minutes later she came to my room... I took her inside and she was lying beside me with her exposed shoulder and long slender legs but I didn't feel any urge. She must have felt my gaze on her and turned her face to look at me.

     I could see her face in the dim light and the urge to be closer to her increased... I pulled her close and claimed her lips into mine, I was under the control of my desire and fuck I savoured on her pussy hungrily... She too didn't protest instead she was enjoying it and moaning my name.

      I don't even know what came over me but when she said she belongs to me I embraced her in my arms to never let her go... This is just not sexual attraction it's something more and I have to figure out the name of this feeling sooner.

      The next day I woke up with her in my arms, she was sleeping peacefully wrapping her arms around my waist... I kissed on her lips and planted a kiss on her forehead before getting up.

     I washed up and got ready, I looked at her sleeping peaceful face and a small smile spread over my lips. This girl is doing something to me...! She is just too innocent and absolutely a doll, wait a minutes Arthur get a hold of yourself she was Sebastian's women who tried to kill my parents and I brought her here to give her the slut treatment not to make her my queen...

    I scoffed at myself and left for office without have breakfast.

      In the office also I was thinking about her... I rubbed my hair in frustration, what is this girl she is fucking messing with my head now. I think I should stay away from her, but as she is here to payback for being Sebastian's women I have to give her the punishment...

    I called Freya and told her to fire five servants and make Harriet do all their work instead... She tried to argue and it was the first time that she was trying to speak against me which made me angry and i shouted at her.

    In the evening I went back to home and saw Harriet water the plants in the garden and her clothes were muddy... I ignored her and went inside the house.

    During the dinner I didn't look at her once and went to my bedroom...

    The next day was hectic in office and in the evening when I returned I didn't got out of my limo, I was watching her watering the plants... Even while working she looks so pretty.

    Suddenly my eyes fell on the green
grasses she was walking on... she didn't put her foot on that place but the grasses moved apart and it only means one thing...

    I almost broke my limo's door and ran towards her... she was getting closer and I shouted for her to move away but she looked back at me with confused gaze. Before she could keep her foot on the pit viper (snake) I swiped the snake in my hand and threw it away...

     " Baby doll are you ok... Where the hell are your footwears..!? " I shook her shoulder and said in loud tone, she looking at me with stunned expressions.

    " I am asking you something..!!! "

   " Huh.. Hu.. I.. I am fine, my shoes got mud on them so i kept it near the water hose. " she said and i threw the water pump out of her hand and intervened my fingers with her.

    As the guards watched my actions they were also around us...

   " How the fuck a viper came inside the garden...!? You all should be thankful to God that nothing happened to her or else I would have digged all of your's grave here...! " I said and meant my each and every word.

    " We are sorry master, it won't ever happen again. "

    I started walking with baby doll but suddenly she slipped and winched loudly in pain...

    " Are you ok.. !? " I asked worriedly.

   " I think I twisted my ankel.. " she said and it was because the grass was wet and the mud underneath was slippery.

    I carried her in my arms and turned to my guards...

   " I don't want this garden anymore... Thrash out everything. " I said to them and they nodded their bowed heads.

   I don't want her to get hurt in an way  , it's a torture to watch her in pain and going through difficulty.

   " No... Please don't destroy the garden. " she spoke and I frowned.

   " You just got hurt babydoll, this garden needs to disappear. "

    " Arthur please, you can ask them to change the slippery mud underneath... Please don't let them destroy the garden. " She spoke looking up from my arms and I sighed.

    " You all heard her right..! Then get to work..!!! " 

    I carried babydoll directly to my bedroom and placed her on the bed. She tried being stubborn but i pulled her foot and kept it on my lap.... I started pressing her ankel after applying pain relief jel and she hissed.

     " Is it hurting, if it's hurting we can go to the hospital.. " I said seriously and she looked at me in amusement.

    " It's not that serious, I just twisted my ankel... I will be fine after some rest. "

   " No I think it's better to consult a doctor.. " I immediately called my doctor and asked him come to my house.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛