Class 3D

I have been walking around for I think the past thirty minutes looking for Ari, and it's getting pretty tiring. People have been looking at me weirdly and it smells like drugs and Alcohol in here. People are drunk and some are high, I just hope I find Ari in time.

I stand by the stairs and look around, I should call David ah....... It's no use, she won't hear her phone ringing the music is too loud.

"Miley" someone says tapping my shoulder, I turn to face the person and see Tobi, my old lab partner, he looks partially drunk

"Toby?"

"It's been a minute" he says and drinks from his cup "you're not the party type, what're you doing here?"

"I came with David"

"Oh, of course and did she dress you up? Cus you look sexy as hell"

Okay he's definitely drunk

"Thanks, I guess hey do you know where Ari is"

"Who?" He asks leaning in to hear me properly

"Ari, he's a basketball jock about 6 feet tall, brown hair super cute and"

"Okay hold up hold up I don't know who Ari is, but if you're looking for the basketball jocks, theyre upstairs in Class 3D. So Maybe Arizona might be there"

"It's Ari"

"Yeah, whatever and when you're done with the jocks, come find me let me take that dress off you". He winks before walking away, He's definitely high. Anyways, it's off to find Ari. I climb the stairs and when I finally reach the top I start looking for class 3D. I hear laughter coming from a class, that must be them.

I walk towards the door and thank God it's slightly open. I peek inside and see Ari seated next to some guys, they most be on the basketball team, he looks so handsome

"Okay Miley, you've found him, you've got this, wait how am I supposed to so this?, am I supposed to walk in and walk towards him or I have no idea, what I'm supposed to do ugh.....I should've asked David shit I've screwed up now"

"Dude you fucking Mindy" someone asks from inside, who's Mindy? I peek inside and listen to their conversation

"Who's Mindy" Ari asks and tosses the can of whatever he drank into the wastebin

"That Fat chic you've been hanging out with"

"Hell no!" He exclaims, "there's no way in hell I'd sleep with her, she's not even my type"

"Then why're Are you always with her?" Another jock asks

"She's the one always around me, and plus we're neighbours, shits fucking annoying and irritating"

"Maybe she does, but I'll never like someone like her, she's just too Fat".

Fat, the hurtful word that people use to describe me everywhere I go but never have I ever imagined Ari ever calling me that.

I take off my glasses and wipe the tears off my eyes, coming here was a mistake, what was I thinking, I'm so stupid how could I have ever believed that Ari would like someone like me. I run downstairs and push past the crowd of students, trying to find my way out. There's nothing here for me.

As I push through the crowd I bump into someone and their cup empties all over their shirt

"What the hell, are you blind" I look up to meet Noah's eyes full of rage glaring down at me. Oh God

The music dies down and the people around surround us

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I mutter

"Jesus, Mickey is that you" someone yells from the crowd

"She looks like a bag of beans" another yells" and they all start laughing, hard

Bag of beans, is that really what I look like

"Get out of here" another student tells"

"Weirdo" another yells I look around and theyre all staring at me pointing and laughing. I look back at Noah and he's just looks irritated by the sight of me

"I'm sorry" I mutter and push past him.

I walk home with tears pouring down my eyes, memories from ten minutes ago appearing in my head I was humiliated in public and Ari, he, he. I never should've gone for that stupid party, what was I thinking.

I arrive my house and find my mom fast asleep on the couch, she must've been waiting for me, the sound of me shutting the door wakes her up

"Oh chica, you're home early" she says and yawns

"Yeah the party got boring so I left" I lie

"Where's David?"

"She stayed behind"

"Oh well, do you wanna do something like watch a movie"

"No, actually I Just wanna go to my room" she bows her head and sighs

"Alright dear, Goodnight" I sigh and Go upstairs to my room.

I need to get out of this stupid dress. I take off the gown and slip into my pyjamas and lie on my bed. I pick up my blinding lights novel that's next to me and sigh, Maybe I'm not meant to have a prince charming after all.

Okay.....I know I updated late but school has been on my Neck 🥲 but here I am with a new chapter, Poor Miley, we all officially hate Ari don't we😭😭😭 well such is life.
But  guys guess what, the drama Starts now, Miley's in for the adventure of her life I can't wait 😭😭😭✨ bye y'all

💙 Lamiii