[4]

It was the next morning, but the unusual. Jaemin woke up by the constant banging on the door.

"Yah! Jeno! Didn't I tell you to not lock the guest room's door again?!"

Jaemins eyes went fully opened when he heard the name. It was confirmed that was Jeno's friend yelling. He quickly wiped his eyes to regain his vision and look around the room. He didn't see anyone until the sound of snores coming from his right side of the bed. Jaemin's body froze at what he hoped it isn't what he thinks it is.

He debated for a few minutes whether to make a whole 90 degree turn or just zoom out the door. He shook his head, decided to do a 90 degree turn, and slipped, unintentionally falling off the bed and waking up the other male.

"Wake the fuck up! I forgot I left my extra condoms in one of those drawers." Mark lowered his voice on that last part.

Jeno groaned loudly, already alerting his friend that he has now awaken. He furrowed his brows and lazily sat up from the bed. Unlike the other times, Mark would do anything to bother his Jeno.

He wiped his eyes and sat still for a minute. Then suddenly remembered about the other male beside him. He glanced to see the male he saw last night had disappeared. What? Jeno said to himself. For some strange reason, he couldn't help but be a little disappointed.  Was I hallucinating?

He was curious as to when the male had left. But, out of nowhere his thoughts were short lived when he heard a whimper below, which prompted him to crawl towards the edge of the bed to check what it was.

Jaemin's eyes grew wide as he realized this was not a dream. He got up swiftly and stepped back from the bed a few times. "I apologize, I didn't mean to spend the night here." he panicked, "I'm just going to go," and headed for the door.

"Hey wait-" Jaemin fled the situation, rushing past Jeno's friend who had been knocking relentlessly, before Jeno could finish saying what he wanted to.

Mark was caught offguard by the random male who wasn't Jeno came out of the room. He couldn't take a good look on that male's face since he rushed himself to get out.

"Fuck.." Jeno mumbled to himself as he slick his hair back.

"What the fuck was that?" Mark walked inside, and looked around the room as he was searching something. "Aha!" he yelled, finally taking out the condoms out of the drawer next to Jeno.

Jeno rolled his eyes and got off the bed, leading himself to the bathroom. "Hey wait!" Mark ran in front of his best friend to stop him. "Why was there a boy in the same room?" he gasped for a minute of realization. "Don't tell me you're.."

"Stop it. Whatever you're thinking with that dumb brain of yours, isn't what fucking happened." Jeno then proceeded to walk inside the bathroom looking to find a random tooth brush next to sink to brush his teeth.

Mark didn't let it slide and continue to ask more questions.

"But why was that guy sleeping the same bed as you? Who was he!?! I need to know!!!"

"Would you shut up already?"

"Not until you tell me who that dude is"

"I don't know who he is.." Jeno sighed after spitting out the water mixed with toothpaste into the sink. He then leaned against the sink and began on talking.

"Remember how y'all made me chug that whole bottle can of beer?"  Mark nodded and folded his arms across from each other.

"Turns out one of the guys put latex in it which made me spend what it felt like an hours of my life in the bathroom,"

"Okay... get to the point already" Mark grew impatient, suddenly remembering what he had to do with those condoms in his pocket.

"Alright! After that, I was still tipsy from what we did earlier and finally came out of bathroom to find a random boy sleeping on the bed," Jeno said, then glanced at his friend who's been smirking, making him feel like he was missing something.

"What?"

"Well it makes sense now.." Mark starts randomly doing a dramatic walk around Jeno as if he's hiding something. "But one thing." He stopped his tracks and turned around to face him.

"Which is..?"

"Why was your door locked in the first place? Clearly you didn't just slept with him. You pretty much did it with him."

"Wait what!?!"

"I can see why he ran away quickly." Mark walked away from the bathroom but Jeno immediately followed him behind. "That is not true! I told you we didn't do anything last night!"

"Then why was your door locked when I knocked over here?"

"I don't know! and I am not gay for your info! I only like girls." Jeno stated, feeling worked up at his best friend's lack of ears.

"Alright alright! you like girls. Great, anything else interesting?" he said in a sarcastic smile with his hands on his cheeks. Jeno rolled his eyes and walked into mark's closet to find a shirt to wear.

"Cmonnn what else happened?"

"That was it." he said, rummaging through his best friend's closet.

"What?! What do you mean that was it?"

Jeno finally found a shirt and threw it on his body and turn around to his best friend. "Mark, I don't have the patience right now. I already told you the truth."

"Mhm.. Alright uh, what about you being shirtless?" Mark decide to tease Jeno.

Jeno scoffed, "Cmon, you know I hate wearing shirts to sleep." he checked the time, seeing that he'll be late to school if his ass don't start marching downstairs.

"Well then what abo-"

"Mark, we're gonna be late. Either shut up or I'll make you walk to school." Jeno glared at him, proving that he was NOT playing around nor did had the time. That made Mark kindly shut his mouth for a while until they reached Jeno's car and drove off.

Chenle woke up by the sound of phone ringing that could possibly be his phone right beside him.

Before he could pick up his phone, he rubbed his eyes and stretched his body. Then finally picked up the phone without even bothering to see the caller ID.

"Chenle"

"Jaemin hyung?" he furrowed his brows and checked his phone screen to make sure it was his best friend calling, and it was. "Why what happen?"

"No Chenle, I should be asking you why haven't you tried looking for me last night?"

"Well.. first I got drunk and second.." After pausing briefly, Chenle scanned the whole room. Chenle started to get chills as he slowly began to process everything that had happened that night. That's right.. he wasn't in his room, he was in someone else's.

"Oh my fucking god.." he let out a gasp, putting his hand over his mouth.

"What!?!"

Chenle started to pick up his clothes off the floor, setting his phone on speaker.

"I'm not home." he says as he puts his clothes back on himself.

"What do you mean you're not home?"

A knock on the door occurred just before Chenle could explain himself.

"Never mind I gotta go!" he panicked and hanged up as soon as the door opened, revealing a tall male holding what it seems like some hangover soup.

"J-Jisung?!?