-Ignored-

It was another start of the game, the last round took long and they are aware if this one took longer. But that's only a thought... For now. Mr.Cheese was chilling around with the Gentleman like always, doing tasks together. But. It isn't gonna be chill for long, since Mr.Egg is here and Mother as well. The two people that Mr.Cheese hates. Especially Mr.Egg. Upon the previous rounds, The Gentleman was always talking with Mr.Egg and Mr.Egg was getting all the attention, leaving the cheese man to just watch because The Gentleman won't let him speak. Mr.Cheese tried to keep it in and just scream in the inside because of being forgotten.

  Cheese and Gent were in Cafeteria. Not long, Mr.Cheese's nightmare awoken and Mr.Egg showed up. The egg headed man walked up to them. Mr.Cheese glared while Mr.Egg shot him a quick smirk before once again taking The Gentleman's attention. Making the cheese headed man back to it's sad despair.

The more words that come out of the two's mouths is the more irritated Mr.Cheese gets, he's basically gonna eat himself at this point just to get out of this. He has always liked The Gentleman's comfort and attention and never liked it when someone takes it from him, but what can he do though? He's not imposter and The Gentleman would just shut him if he dared to do something inappropriate.

  Mr.Cheese left them alone in Cafeteria and head in Medbay which no one was in. He sat down on one of the medbay beds, thinking deeply. What if The Gentleman doesn't like me anymore? What if he doesn't like to talk to me anymore? Does he hate me?.. He hasn't been talking to me more lately, he talks less with me... Does he hate me!? Did I do something wrong!? He thought, tears falling from his eyes. He likes that Egg head, does he!? He always talk to him while he ignores me. He doesn't like me anymore... He likes that Egg Head!! But... Is it just my overreacting? Or does he actually hates my appearance now.. does he?. Mr. Cheese thought deeper while now crying.

  While he sits there in tears, he heard The Gentleman call him. After hearing his name, he tried to calm himself before walking outside Medbay to The Gentleman.

"What's wrong, Mr.Cheese? Is there something wrong? You looked like you're crying.."

The Gentleman asked after Mr.Cheese walked up to him. After he asked this, Mr.Cheese was in the ready of his comfort. The comfort that he loves and appreciate. But before he could say something, he got cut off by Mother coming out of nowhere which took The Gentleman's attention and making Mr.Cheese ignore again. Watching this, Mr.Cheese had enough and ran off. Not waiting for another word to come out of The Gentleman's mouth.

  This has been happening for quite a long time now

  This has been happening for quite a long time now. The way he's always getting ignored, always getting left out, getting looked like a fool and getting embarrassed. He had enough. The Gentleman promised him that he'll always be there by his side but where was now? Somewhere not on his side and always ignoring his side.

  Mr. Cheese ran into Electrical and cried in the corner. He rolled himself into a ball, hoping that The Gentleman didn't followed him and just continued his chat with Mother.

  Not long, Player came in Electrical. Probably to vent in somewhere and kill some people cause he got imposter. As he walked in, he heard sobbing. Confused, he walked closer to it to investigate. He saw a crying Cheese. Player's eyes filled with sadness. Seeing Mr.Cheese like this, made him felt really bad.

  He always had a thing for the cheese man, but never had the words to tell him because he knew that the guy likes someone else. But even though, he had never lost feelings, until now, he still hadn't. Even if he was imposter, he would try his best not to kill the cheese but sometimes just had to. And if cheese was the poster, he would not be sad if he got killed by him, he would just take it.

  Player moved closer to the cheese man and asked. "Mr. Cheese.. are you alright? What happened?" Trying to comfort him, he gently patted his head. Mr. Cheese kept crying, which made Player more worried. "Cheese.. Talk to me, I won't hurt you. You can tell anything.. now please, speak to me. You're making me worried..." Player said. Kneeling down infront of him, he continued to pat him or rub his shoulder to calm him down. "I..." Mr.Cheese spoke after a while. Player calmed down a bit at the fact that mr.Cheese finally decided to talk.

  "It's The Gentleman..." The cheese man said, raising his head up to look at the red player. Player's heart shook after he saw Mr.Cheese's adorable face that was wet with tears. Of course it's The Gentleman.. how dare he! Player thought, mad at the hatted man. Player raised his arms to let Mr.Cheese hug him for comfort. Mr.Cheese hesitated a bit but immediately got up and hugged him tightly, wrapping his legs on his waist and cried on his shoulders. Player didn't mind and was actually happy. He would be a comfort person for the cheese man even if he isn't that good with comforting, he would still be one just for him.

"N-now, I don't have anyone to d-do tasks with"

  Mr.Cheese cried but Player was already ready for this.

"I'll do tasks with you!"

  Player said, Mr.cheese's head popped up and answered. "Really!? You don't think I'm... Annoying?" He replied. Player chuckled a bit of how his head immediately rised but he still felt bad because the cheese thinks he's annoying.

"What? Of course not. I think you're actually fun to hang out with!"

  He replied. Mr cheese let out a smile, a smile that made Player's heart rise with joy in silence. Mr.Cheese hugged him and of course he hugged back. I think i might have a chance Player thought. Thinking that he may have a chance to take Mr.Cheese's heart and make him his and only his.

--

~First chapter complete. Hope y'all like this one. Sorry if there's some mistake... See yah next time~