Chapter 1 - The Call Up.

Hands brushing against hands.

 Elbows skimming elbows.

 A glass window showing the people in white long coats with a wooden board in the their hands. Their hands rushing across and down the white sheet clipped onto the wooden board. Jotting down things.

 **Flash** **Flash**.

 Pictures taken left and right.

 Bright lights.

 We're all being watched, Closely.

 Everyone in silence, anticipating who's number is going to be called out.

 Suddenly, the tallest man, on the other side of the glass, who was holding the wooden board with the most words on it slammed it onto a white matte table.

 He look up at us.

 Scans us.

 Head to toe.

 My eye twitches.

 My mind fills up with words such as: "Please" "Don't" "Not me." and I'm sure everyone else thinks the same thing.

 Or do they want to get chosen? Who would really want that?

 The mans eyes stop at me.

 Staring me in the eyes.

 My breathing quickens. My chest rising and falling at a much faster pace.

 Then he suddenly turn to the women next to him, who is also wearing a white long coat, and whispers something in her ear.

 What could he have said? Was it about me? It couldn't be. I'm not capable.

 The woman nods and walks away. Towards the door. The door that leads to this room. The room they've been watching.

 I hear everyone's breathing quicken. Everyone guessing who's going to be called up. Who would be capable enough to do the job?

 The door opens. All the heads turn to face the women who has entered the room. Including mine. She opens her mouth and begins to speak. 

 "Project 739 please."

 (Authors note: Help i know this first chapter is soooooo short but i literally spent like 3 hours thinking of the story, characters, the title, everything. I still have ideas flowing through my head  so the 2nd chapter will be out hopefully in a few days! I don't really have a set date of when i update my stories it just kind of happened when i get a burst of creative ideas! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger <3 - Bimbo----00)