Chapter one: Boring Teach...

*You were in 1-A class,Your name was Minori, When you're on the class you were getting all the attention yourself and bothering everyone so your teacher Aizawa getting annoyed by you,Mutes you with his bandages but you never regret to annoy your classmates.*

  *One day,you really made him mad and grounds you with staying at the school with him for some additional lessons.*

(+:For Aizawa,–:For Minori)

*Aizawa and you go to an empty classroom and he starts to talk the things about "Discipline" and you just doesn't listening him even a bit*

+: Miss Minori, Tell me when the teacher didn't come to the class even though the bell rang, what you will do?

–: Uh...Talk to friends or smthn?

+: Wrong answer,You should sat down on your seat, be silent and reading a book or studying.

–: C'mon teach, Which nerd would do that? *You giggle*

+: *Getted a bit annoyed* Miss Minori,I didn't asked for your opinion.

–: You asked-

+: *sighs and facepalms* God,give me patience... *Continues to talk about the topic*

–:  *Mades a paper plane and aims it at his face*

+: *Grabs it before it touched his eye* You're doing this in purpose aren't you?!

–: Maybe~ *When Aizawa turned his back to write something on the board you stood up and rushed to the door*

+: MISS MINORI! *Grabs your arm* You're not going anywhere!

–: *Bites his arm* Grrrr!

+: Ow- *Pins you to the wall* Sat down or else...

–: Else whatttt~???

+:  *His eye twitches and disables your quirk to make you can't resist and grabs you from the hair*

–: H-hey ow,ow,ow!!!

+: You've asked for this...Miss Minori... *Captures your body with his bandages, squeezes you*

–: Dammit,L-let me go- *You squirm*

+: Shush...Be silent... I should punish you for your innapotite actions. *A evil smirk formed on his lips*

–:N-no way— *He muted you and his hand goes up to your shirt's buttons*

+: Yeah... That's the only way,Miss~

*You've heart stepping noises caming and growing louder and you took the advantage and screamed while Aizawa continues to unbutton your shirt*

+: *He didn't heard the noises and a devilish smile tugging on his lips*

*The school's security came in and saw them in this innapotite position while you keep crying*

+: *His eyes widen* Hello Mr...Uh...I-i can explain-

*The security rushes to you and ripped you off of his arms*

The Security: What the hell is going on here?!

–: *You kept crying and blaming Aizawa*

+: Uh,sir she is lying she just tried to attack me and I tried to calm her d-down!

The Security: Mr Aizawa,Sorry but I have to report you to the principal Nezu.

+: N-no please— *He was scared of his pride gonna be broke*

*The security reports Aizawa to the principal Nezu*

*You felt a bit guilt from what you did,you shouldn't be but you can't help*

–: Uhm...Mr Security...Can you tell to the principal all the things was a misunderstanding?...Mr Aizawa didn't do anything wrong!...

The Security: Fine... *Tells to the principal Nezu it was a misunderstanding*

+: *turns to you* T-thank you Minori... *Feeling guilt of what he did*

–: ... *You didn't respond turned away from him and go back to your home*

*All the night you think about him but just ignored all off the thoughts*

–: *You mumbled to yourself* I hate him....

Hi guys this is the first chapter pls forgot about my mistakes of grammars and stuff I'm not a native speaker...So...Bye!Take care of yourself...

(It can be cringe but my friend forcing me I don't have any choices)