Season 1 + Beginning of season 2

Mal

Hatred. Darkness. More hatred. More darkness. Both coursed through my veins, an innate reminder of my shadowy existence. All alone, at times, it consumed me so intensely it drowned out everything else. Only thirst for my revenge reminded me of my purpose. Of who I was, and what I intended to unleash on the world.

The angel approached the old fireplace to report his first assignment to me. A pawn in the game. He wasn't ideal, but the urge to prove himself and his past mistakes drove him forward. And as long as he achieved results, he was useful to me. "It's done. The human is dead. But she was qualified for the academy." Fencio announced.

The daughter of a seraph born on Earth. The half key to my resurgence. I needed her, and I waited for so long. Fate brought her into my grasp. Descendant of my parents, and bearer of my blood. I gave her immortality, but I also had a premonition of the big role she'll soon play.

"Good. With that out of the way, now our real work begins." I didn't like relying on others to reach my goals; they were lousy, short-sighted and sometimes made mistakes but — locked in the dungeon — I couldn't act completely alone.

I needed followers for what was coming — the god of darkness taught me. Angels, demons, with the right amount of motivation, purpose or... fear, they obliged.

Scheme after scheme. To sow doubts, Fencio wrote my name on the walls and sabotaged the ties amongst the students. Nature handled the rest. Dark creatures sensed the approach of my return. The great and terrible Malbonte. The monster of all monsters. Panic was rising, but it wasn't enough. There was more to be done. So, I showed him the way in visions.

Meanwhile, I was pursuing the release of Satan's prisoners. The type that would believe in the movement, and fight to free Hell. The oppressed demons must rise against the angels to balance the scale of Nemesis. Or so they'd think.

A hundred plans. And even more alternative ideas. The attention to details, and overthinking it to the point of it becoming my reality. So many times, I envisioned it clearly: reuniting with Bont, becoming full again, demanding answers from the one who sentenced me to this suffering, and finally killing Shepha with my own hands.

I was going to infect his petty light angelic world with my darkness, and poison everything He held dear.

Then afterwards, I would return my attention to the one I hated even more than myself. His twin brother, Shephamalum.

I was going to burn them all to the ground. To bring the world to its knees, every world. But I shouldn't let the blaze of my rage exceed my planning. Slowly, but surely, it would all connect together. The way I wanted it to, including my separated halves.

Bont

Endless sleep...followed by the first breath of fresh air.

How fascinating life is ! How extraordinary it is to just exist. I had been asleep for long, but I was awake now, with no recollection of a past.

I stood under the tower's long pointed arch, gazing out at everything and daydreaming about...freedom. The invigorating wind played with the clouds below. How would it feel to sway my wings along, to stretch them from the highest point in the sky...? But it was too dangerous to be seen or leave the school perimeter, where I couldn't be protected. Right?

Someone pierced through the clouds' surface...A student of the academy. They usually practice at this time of the day.

I couldn't help but stare. The grace in her movements, the perseverance to do better. She flapped her wings over and over again. I hadn't yet mastered energy reading, but I could pick up an angelic aura surrounding her, not powerful enough to be inborn. Who was she?