𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂. Cool About it

Here are some graphics and stuff for the cool about it universe yall <33 was inspired by my bestie tIger3yes

I'll probably be putting some general headcannons and miscellaneous stuff abt my fics and ocs here‼️ And some moodboards and graphics for older percaeurybeth

Here's some family trees of the death kids + adults!! They're ironically a pretty huge family which i find funny. They're very dysfunctional.

( Alison has basically emotionally adopted all of the death kids who aren't hers she would have adopted bianca too if she had lived )

Hades is trying his best to be a good dad but he's going about it the wrong way. Alison is just the best ever and I love her she doesn't take anyone's shit and fights anyone for her kids

She and Sally basically adopted half of the pjo cast who either have mommy issues, daddy issues or are orphans. The world isn't ready for the two of them as in-laws....

Hades and Alison together is literally what I pictured Eurydice to look like. Her older and younger versions look similar to her parents so I feel like the casting was on point ‼️

Alison being bisexual is canon ‼️ Persephone definitely had a thing for her when she found out about her from Hades obviously their relationship didn't end well or else Eurydice wouldn't be here today

Winter/Autumn Persphone is played by Anne Hathaway because it's fits so well and tIger3yes helped me get the fancast <33 ily Emmy pookie. Summer/Spring Persephone is played by Kate Winslet Titanic era to reference Persephone changing during the summer/spring and winter/autumn months.

Hades, Persephone and Alison ended on bad terms cause she didn't know they were gods until later on. Then Alison got mad at them for lying and she stopped talking to them after Eurydice was born.

Hades was around for Eurydice during her childhood up until she was 5 - 6 because he felt bad for leaving alison alone and tried to convince alison to forgive him but she didn't. Hades kind of acted as her dad for 5 years or so until he left in fear of Zeus finding out he fathered a kid who's left out in the open as Nico and Bianca are still at the lotus hotel at this point in the timeline.

Orion is basically Hermes grandson they talk occasionally because Orion sometimes takes care of demigods who he finds hurt at his doorstep since he's an older legacy the monsters are scared of him.

He loves Alison and Eurydice a lot and didn't even know Eurydice was also apart of the mythological world until the battle of the labyrinth and the titan war.

Orion literally solved Eurydice's daddy issues! (stan him for that)

Orion and Alison are bi for bi i don't make the rules.

Orion, alison and sally are the biggest percaeurybeth shippers‼️ Fredrick (Annabeth's dad) is very confused but at least he's trying.

OKAY NOW ONTO MY FAVOURITE

THE HADES KIDS!! + one pluto kid but who cares

THE HADES KIDS!! + one pluto kid but who cares. My favourite tragic death siblings

Rowan Blanchard plays Bianca and Dylan Schmid is Nico! I feel like they look a lot like siblings and their aesthetics match the characters.

Hazel is played by Marsai Martin! I feel like she fits cause she looks younger and has the same colour golden hair Hazel is described to have and sometimes has in the fanart. 

Bianca was a year or so younger than Eurydice so if Bianca would have survived Eurydice would have been her and Nico's older sister. Which i find heartbreaking because she lost two of her siblings in the titan's curse.

Needless to see the family reunions and eurydice's birthday party is awkward. Persephone and Hades constantly watch Orion to figure out if he's right for Alison cuz they still kinda love her in a way even though she's completely over them. (they're literally judgey exes help)

And Nico, Hazel and Eurydice just sit there staring at each other awkwardly like siblings having dinner with their divorced parents. Alison's having a great time though.

Persephone nearly turned Eurydice into a pomegranate once (that was not fun for her) Eurydice is kind of scared of her after hearing how she was involved in the whole original orpheus and eurydice myth and the fact she turned Nico into a corn plant...

Persephone kinda redeems herself by basically forcing Hades' blessing in Eurydice's relationship with Annabeth and Percy. She came in clutch for that one fr. (she was reminded of the og orpheus and eurydice for a second but let's not talk abt that)

⠀⠀⠀

█ ⠀⠀⠀ AUTHORS NOTE . . . ⠀⠀⠀
This is a result of my fixation so yall are getting these misc stuff about cool about it and Eurydice now. I've given you some content, now eat‼️ I work hard to make this house a home. I also have a pinterest board for Eurydice on my second acc @/trinarinaa so go check that out when you can!!! 

I loveeee posting misc stuff cuz I need to put my ideas somewhere lol. Thank Emmy for this post cuz they just have the best ideas i swear.