Chapter 1, We Meet.

Introduction: Bryan and Damon are great friends, but Bryan and Damon think they know two people who would absolutely love each other. The names come to be " Kyle David Hall " and " Johnnie Guilbert ".

Johnnie's POV: Bryan invited me for some reason for vacation in Hawaii. Bryan said he was going with Damon and he was bringing someone so he thought he should bring someone to. As Im packing Bryan calls me, I start to say " Hey Wha- " But I get cut off by Bryan Saying: " Hey Im driving to your place soon make sure your stuff is ready D Fizzy is with me, Right D Fizz?" Damon says: " Hell Yeah! ".  I start to try and talk " W w we well o ok th then " Bryan says bye and hangs up. Well that was surprising, He said he'll be here soon and that means I should be packing way faster. I finish packing and get on my phone knowing I only have about 2 hours left to play flappy bird. I hear Bryan knocking on the door so we can go hurry up and pick up Damon and his friend for the flight to Hawaii. After we picked up this dude " Kyle " and my friend Damon Fizz, We get food then snacks from the airport and get on the plane for the trip to the first place. We get dropped off and go to our next wait. After being woken up by this weird " Kyle " dude we left our last plane and I called up my close friend Sweeto, Jordan Sweeto, Jordan let us stay at his rich aunts house and drove us to the mansion and gave us the keys. Jordan said: "There's gonna be at the most 3 cars in the garage" I say thank you to Jordan and there were only 11 rooms but Bryan and Damon didn't want us to not communicate, So they made us SHARE a BED. I was a little bummed, but there were two reasons why I was being upset, one: Me and this dude " Kyle David Hall " have to share a bed, then second: there's a lock outside of the room! I was pretty upset but it looked like this dude " Kyle " was pretty neutral. I dont even think this guy even noticed there was a lock outside of the room. But it wasn't like we were going to do anything or even like each other anyway. 

 Authors note: Im sorry if this was short, I promise I will get to chapter 2! And that chapter will be amazing!