𝕀 𝕂𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 the only girl in her grade that isn't allowed to date

𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 the only girl in her grade that isn't allowed to date. For one, her family is super religious so they are very strict on who she should be with. Secondly, her parents do not think she is old enough to date. Her parents have always told her that "boys only want one thing" and that she is "too immature and naive" to be in a relationship. Grace however, has always been a hopeless romantic. She's always loved everything about love and has always wished to be in a relationship; especially since her two best friends, Skylar and Jackie, are both in relationships. Grace not only wanted a relationship because she was a hopeless romantic but she also wanted a relationship to show her parents that she is mature enough to date.

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗰 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗮 the other playboy of the Walter family. He's been in a not so serious relationship with every girl in the cheer squad or any popular girl for that matter. Isaac's relationships never lasted but that is because he is too scared of commitment. As soon as a relationship started getting a bit too serious, he was gone. From this, he got a reputation of being a playboy around school. Isaac hated being called a playboy, but at the same time, he didn't want to tell people that he cannot commit to a relationship. Isaac's brother, Lee, always brings up Isaac's 'player-like' ways and how he'll never be able to be in a serious relationship. Long story short, Isaac hated it when Lee brought those things up. He knew that once he met the right girl, he'd probably get past his fear of commitment, but Lee always shut it down, telling Isaac he's nothing but a playboy.

So, what happens when they both want a solution to their problem, but their solution is to fake date each other?

𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘤 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴 | Isaac Garcia