Chapter 5: Approaching Danger

Chapter 5:
APPROACHING DANGER

Yn's pov'

I was so shocked after what happened earlier. I tiredly lay on my bed and decided to take a bath I began to take off my clothes until it all fell on the floor and I stepped inside the bathroom.

Even the warm water couldn't refresh my mind from the event earlier.

" I'll keep an eye on you" he whispered making me shivers.

"Hnm? Understand?" He tilted his head so only I could catch a glimpse of his thin face and dark orbs,he's glaring at me. Oh fuck

I nodded for a response and he smirked and turned around and started to walk away. "Remember that"

I watched his retreating figure catching my breath and I fell on my knees  that I hold my breath for God knows how long,fuck.

"What .. was that?" My breath hitches while gripping my skirt.

"Fuck off." I cussed as it keep playing in my mind multiple times.

After that day I went to work to my usual self well not really because I'm keeping what I have seen, of course I'm not sure if that bastard is keeping an eyes on me. So it's better to be sure than to die.

"Hey,Y/n you okay now?" Izzy asked.

"Oh yeah,I'm great. How about you?"

"Always fine." She said as she removed her sling bag she just got arrived.

"good to know,uhm.. by the way how's your mom?" I asked as I stared at her.

"Well.. not okay,but she's fine now."  She said with a low tone but I could read the sadness on her eyes.

"Uhnm.. I see. I hope her get well soon."

"Thanks." She said and smiled a little as I returned the same smile and proceed to our job.

"Hey,y/n!!" Izzy calls out while I'm inside the kitchen washing some dirty stuffs.

"What is it?"

She immediately entered the room and jumped in excitement as she was now inside the kitchen,well it's just the two of us here our other co-workers is out doing their jobs too.

"What?" I asked in curiosity I don't know what's going on this girl,gosh.

"T-there..there is...!!" She pointed out of the counter. Izzy was maybe gone crazy now.. just oh look at this girl. She's silly.

Jumping in excitement she couldn't form words,I could tell she's blushing too based on her red cheeks.

"Calm down,what is it? What got y-"

"Oh my god! There's a hot guy looking for you!" She cut me off.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

"What?" I was shocked at what she said.

"Wha-?"

"I don't even have a boyfriend,you silly."

"What? And who's that guy outside?" She asked surprised.

"What are you talking about?" I raised my eyebrow and washed my hands and dried it off.