☆Chapter 4 : The First meet☆

Thunders were rumbling, rain was falling heavily, sea was flowing fast, it was like the beginning of the storm.

Stefan turns from the sea to his brother Eric and nod his head.

Eric turns back and shouts "Squall coming in"

The other shipmates get panic and shout.

MAN 1: Squall!!!
MAN 2: Oh my god!!

Stefan then move past the crowd to Eric and shout "All hands on deck!!"
Eric and grimsby shout in sync "All of you, All hands on the DECK!!!"

MAN 3: Yes, sir!

Stefan comes and shouts "Batten down the hatches and crates! NOW!!"

MAN 4: Yes, sir!!

HAWKINS: Tie 'em down!

MAN 5: Get the ropes in!! Tie them down!!

MAN 6: Man the pumps!!

HAWKINS: Pull the main sail!!

Stefan sees up as people tie the ropes, some of them climb too. The storm increases and a waves hits the ship. The person who is controlling the wheel falls down"

Both Ariel and Ashley looks at the scene intently. Ariel whispers "What's happening?"

Ashley looks at her and says "The storm!! Oh my god, the storm can lead to shipwreck!! We have to save them!!"

Ariel quickly says "What? No!! They will attack us Ashh!! Don't!!

Ashley looks at her and says "Are you mad?? They are going to die"

Ariel says "No, Ashley I can't lose you! If you go there then u will be dead and they will find out what we are!"

Meanwhile Eric and Stefan..

Eric sees that the wheel is not controlled so he gets up to control it but he is throw by Stefan.

Stefan says "Go!! I got this"

Eric says "But brothe-"

Stefan cuts him off and shout "I said GOOOO!!!"

Stefan then catches the wheel and move it in circular motion

And then suddenly he sees a larg berg and widens his eyes.

Meanwhile Ashley and Ariel...

"Ariel, let go off me, I need to go" Ashley looks forward and sees a large berg close to the ship. She widens her eyes and says "Let go off me Ashley!!! Let me gooo!! Ughhhh!!"

She grabs her hand forcefully from her and swim down the sea.

Meanwhile Stefan moves the wheel to change the direction but it gets hit by the berg and all of them fall down. The ship gets wrecked and the fire erupts fue to the gas.

MAN 7: FIRE!!!

All were shouting indistinctly. The ship was getting wrecked. Stefan who has been on floor, lifts himself up and sees the lifeboats. He goes back to the people and shout "Lifeboats, ABANDON SHIP!!"

They all repeat the same in panic. Eric shouts too.

Eric shoves the boy forward and shout "JUMP NOW!!"

the men start jumping and climb the lifeboats. Eric looks at his brother but Stefan just nods his head and gestures him to jump and go. Grimsby jumps too.