chapter 1 (backstory) 🍊

<<
       I only got my quirk when I was 14 which is very unusual as normal kids get theirs at 4 ...

I really miss freedom but I am at least able to receive a decent education, enjoy good, if not simple, meals, and practice numerous hobbies , as long as I don't use my quirk or fight back when they are trying to get my blood...

I never thought about escaping because it was engraved in my consciousness that I am just a walking problem making people suffer plus I have nowhere else to go .

   And if you are asking how I got here and where am I ...

It all started when I was 14 ...

One day I suddenly fell asleep in class and when my teacher waked me up my hair and eyes were glowing , my skin itching , a power that I've never knew I possessed before appeared : it wasn't only one or two quirks but too many that even my teacher and classmates who were used to bully me for been quirkless weren't able to stop .

The class was destroyed but luckily no one died.

School called my parents right after the incident and I went to a doctor with mom to understand what happened since both my parents are quirkless ,he said I had something rare called "multiquirk" and it's an unlimited type of powers that can only be used in a short amount of time with an exact quantity that might or might not improve with training , at the end he gave me some instructions to follow in order to keep it in control and avoid side effects ...

Father was proud of me for the first time when he heard the news , he didn't even hit me or insult my mom and brother like he was used to ,  I was very happy until I got out with mom and my little brother one day to get ice cream when suddenly some men tried to kidnap me killing mom in the process and I wasn't able to protect her .

I can't remember the whole thing or anything else but all I knew later is that I was sold to these villains so they can extract my blood as a multi-use drug due to its fast healing and strength boosting ability.

The main problem here is that recently the association bought some adorable kids .

I've been taking care of them for almost two weeks now until I heard that they're going to be killed tomorrow , their blood will be extracted and since they don't have regenerating abilities they'll die right after the operation..

̶I̶'̶v̶̶e̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶e̶̶n̶ ̶r̶̶o̶̶a̶̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶m̶̶y̶ ̶r̶̶o̶̶o̶̶m̶ ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶p̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶5̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶s̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶i̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶̶l̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶̶y̶ ̶3̶ ̶a̶̶m̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶a̶̶m̶ ̶t̶̶r̶̶y̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶w̶̶r̶̶i̶̶t̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶t̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶ ̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶o̶̶r̶̶g̶̶a̶̶n̶̶i̶̶z̶̶e̶ ̶m̶̶y̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶̶s̶ ̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶i̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶i̶̶m̶̶p̶̶o̶̶s̶̶s̶̶i̶̶b̶̶l̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶k̶ ̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶a̶̶i̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶ .. ̶I̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶ ̶b̶̶e̶ ̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶ ̶a̶̶g̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶s̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶m̶ ̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ? ̶M̶̶y̶ ̶q̶̶u̶̶i̶̶r̶̶k̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶u̶̶c̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶ ̶t̶̶o̶̶o̶̶l̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶n̶̶o̶ ̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶a̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶ ...  maybe if I get some help ...?>>

She quickly got up ,hid her diary between the old library's books ,opened the window and jumped outside knowing that the guards might follow her later when they notice her absence so she should be quick .

She just kept running under the moon light looking for a hero to help her , for once she felt free but not for long , luckily she found a man looking around .

"Might be a hero . Why not test my luck ?" she thought to her self  .

So she kept running until she bumped into him leaving a small paper in his hand and then she came back to the dark place hoping he'll come and bring help tomorrow ...

End of part thank you for reading until the end 👁👄👁
What do you think will happen next ?
what did she write on the card ?
Don't forget to vote , lofe you ♡