Y/N's Unhappy Days (Feeling Under The Weather)

Y/N: *coughs*

Mr.Wolf: " Y/N ARE YOU OKAY MY LOVE?!?! Don't Worry I Came Prepared With Some Soup And A Get Well Basket." Y/N smiled and said, "Aww Thank You So Much My Love I Really Needed This."

Nick Wilde: " Oh No Y/N Don't Worry I'll Take Good Care Of You Here I Got You A Get Well Basket With All Of Your Favorite Things And Your Favorite Soup I Love You!" Y/N Said, " Aww Thank You So Much Nick I Love You More."

Legoshi: " *Legoshi panics and finds the correct items to make Y/N feel better* he barged in the door and comforted Y/N and said, Y-Y/N Are You Feeling Alright Here I'll Comfort You To Make You Feel Better And I Also Brought You A Get Well Basket And Some Potato Soup, Y/N, I Love You So Much I Just Want You To Recover Quickly." Y/N grabbed both of legoshi's hands and said, " I Love You So Much More Legoshi And I Promise I'll Get Well Soon."

Haida: "AHHHHHH OH NO MY Y/N IS NOT FEELING GOOD! Um-Um Here I Brought You Some Soup, Hot Tea And A Feel Better Basket With All Of Your Favorite Things Since You've Been Feeling Blue And Sad. I Love You Very Much Y/N Please Please Get Well Soon My Love!" Y/N smiled and said, "Don't Worry Haida I'll Feel Better In No Time, I Love You So Much More."