DECEMBER?

"I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night"

Emma and John had been together for a few months, but it felt like they had known each other for years. They met at a beach party in the summer, and from the moment Emma saw John's tan skin and sweet smile, she knew she had to get to know him.

Their love story began on a warm September night, when they went for a walk on the beach after dinner. The moon was full, and the waves were crashing gently on the shore. They talked about everything and nothing, and as they walked, John wrapped his arms around Emma and held her close.

That September night was the beginning of a beautiful romance. Emma and John spent as much time as they could together, soaking up the last rays of summer sunshine before the chill of autumn set in. They laughed and talked and made plans for the future.

But as the days grew shorter and the nights grew colder, Emma started to feel a sense of unease. John seemed distant and distracted, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

One day, John called her and asked to meet up. Emma could hear the sadness in his voice, and she knew that something was about to change. John told her that he had been offered a job in another state, and that he would have to leave soon.

Emma was devastated. She didn't know how to imagine her life without John. They talked and cried together that night, holding each other close and trying to come to terms with what was happening.

As the day of John's departure drew closer, Emma tried to stay strong. She packed up his things and helped him get ready for the move, but her heart was breaking. On the day he left, she went to the beach where they had shared their first kiss, and cried as she watched him go.

Years went by, and Emma tried to move on with her life. She met new people, went on adventures, and built a career. But no matter where she went or what she did, she always thought of John and that September night on the beach.

And then, one day, out of the blue, she received a message from John. He was back in town, and he wanted to see her. Emma was torn between excitement and fear. She didn't know if she was ready to reopen old wounds.

But as soon as she saw John again, all her doubts melted away. His tan skin and sweet smile were just as she remembered them, and when he held her in his arms, it felt like no time had passed at all. They talked and laughed and reminisced about old times, and Emma felt like she was back on that September night on the beach.

As they said goodbye that night, Emma knew that John would always hold a special place in her heart. She missed his tan skin and sweet smile, and the way he held her in his arms that September night, but she also knew that their love story was far from over.