Tsukasa Yugi x Reader

You were in class writing. You heard Nene and Aoi chatting about boys right behind you.

You always felt left out of everything at your school. Your friends would ignore your very existence, your teachers disliked you, and mostly, you were the main target for bullies.

The bell rang and you walked out of class.

You: *sigh* class is over for now.. Guess I'll go to the broadcasting room.

You walked to the one place you felt at peace at.

You opened the door only to see two people talking into a… microphone?

“Oh? hello~”

A strange guy with a cat-like face walked up to you and held onto his chin, as if he saw something he liked.

You: U-Uhm.. H-Hi..?

“Natsuhiko, leave her alone. We have work to do.”

You heard the voice of the green haired girl behind him

Natsuhiko: Okay, Sakura! Cya cutie.

With that he walked off towards the girl.

Then out of nowhere, the room started to get a different vibe, a scary-eree one at that.

“My, oh my..! Who might you be?”

All of the sudden, A boy with orange, amberish colored eyes and black choppy hair appeared in front of you.

He was wearing an old fashioned hat, a white western shirt with a black kimono over it, a gray hakama, black shoes and red socks.

“Well, aren't you just as cute as a kitten?!”

The boy flew over closer to you and you flinched.

“Aweee, are you scared?~”

He flew through you and you felt very cold.

“Hehe, allow me to introduce myself…”

He flew back in front of you and stood on the ground.

“My name is Tsukasa! And I'm a supernatural! Or as you humans like to call it, a ghost!”

You stood there, your mouth hung open yet no words were coming out.

You: A…… ghost…?

Tsukasa: Yup! That's right, I'm a ghost!

You were so confused yet it didn't bother you.

The only thing that bothered you was how you were able to see him, and why.

Tsukasa: Hey, you okay?

You: I- I'm fine..

The bell rang.

You:.. I have to go..!

Tsukasa: Well, I’ll cya later… Kitty~!

With that you walked out of there and to your next class as fast as you could

You: ‘What the hell is going on?! Was that actually a ghost in the broadcasting room? He seemed too happy and flirtatious to be an evil ghost, so I don't think I have to worry about being possessed or anything… But I still need to be careful…

You made it to your class just in time and went to sit down at your desk.

As soon as you sat down, some boys started throwing paper balls at you.

You: ‘Why…. Why is this my life..’

You clenched onto the notebook you were holding and held in your tears.