Part 1

You probably don't know me well I y/n I was bitten by a radioactive spider and I 18 I go to South Park hight school and for the next few years I was south park one and only spider-man or mostly know as star-spider nobody really knows that i star-spider expect for my boyfriend kyle and how does he know but I will explain how he knows.

~A few months ago fuck that more then a few months a lot of months ago~

Y/n Pov:

As I swing through my bedroom window after I got done fighting some criminals as I then take off my pink spider-man suit that has yellow star spider webs all over it when I took off my spider-man suit my hair pop out of my suit I put it under my bed and aloes into the bathroom and looked in the mirror as I saw bruises and marks from the fight with the criminals and I touched one of the marks"fuck"I said as I touched one of the marks after that I went into the shower and turned on the hot water and flinched a bit when the hot hit the marks and bruises.

(An: btw this is what you look like in your spider man suit)

(An: btw this is what  you look like in your spider man suit)

~time skip~

Y/n pov:

After I got out of the shower I dry off my hair and body and put on my pj's and went into my bed and started to scroll on twitter then I saw one of my classmates post about star-spider aka me and who posted it none other then Kyle and he posted a picture of him and his friends but he didn't have his hat after I looked the posted i started to blush a little when i got reading it i then went to my star-spider account and commented "wow you cute💗☺️" I then hit send and i went to sleep.

~Time skip~

Kyle pov:

I woke up and looked at one of my notifications from twitter and my eyes widened star-spider actually commented on my posted and I smiled happily when I read the comment and then I got dressed and walked out of the door and walked to the bus stopped and saw Kenny, Cartman and Stan standing at the bus stop.

~Time skip they are in class~

Y/n Pov:

As I was sitting in class listening to Mr. Garrison talking about himself  I looked out of the window and saw a bunch of robbers robbing a bank then I raise my hand"yes y/n?" Said mr. Garrison"can I go to the bathroom?" I said mr. Garrison nods his head i then ran out of the classroom and ran past Kyle without noticing and went into the bathroom and grab my star-spider suit out of my backpack and when I got done putting it on I heard someone opening the bathroom door and quickly climbed out of the bathroom window.

I then swing the the bank and landed in front of the robbers and kicked them as one of the robbers tried to drive away in their get away van i then used my webs to stop the van and pulled the van door off and pulled the robber out of the van and beat his ass and tied him up with the other robbers and left when the police came and climbed back into the bathroom window and put my normal clothes back on and put my star-spider suit in my backpack and used make-up foundation to cover up the bruises and marks from the fight with the robbers and walked out of the bathroom and walked back into class.

Kyle Pov:

As I was walking to class I saw y/n running past me into the bathroom i then get worried about her and walked into the bathroom and saw y/n clothes on the floor and star-spider climbing out of the bathroom window and I then realized that y/n is star-spider but I couldn't just think to conclusions and went through y/n backpack and find some web shooters that star-spider sometimes when she is sick and her webs won't work I mean everyone knows that star-spider use webs shooters when she is sick like she literally said it on the news so I wasn't over thinking it y/n is star-spider I then quickly left out of the bathroom when I saw star-spider climbing back through the bathroom window.

A/n: welp that the end of the the first chapter but don't worry I will be posting every week so there will be more

795words