Gwen's Pov

It's been years since total drama ended.

I'm still known as the "Boyfriend kisser" or whatever despite me being only 17 when that happened.

It seemed nobody forgot that.

after all-stars I dated Duncan and we lasted for a while until I realized how toxic he was.

I had nobody after that. I spent my time alone in my shitty apartment.

I stalked most of the cast online and kept up with them even though they never kept up with me.

that didn't bother me that much I never missed them.

However,

there was one person I did miss.

Courtney.

Ever since all stars ended, I spent my time wishing our friendship could have lasted longer.

i kept up with every little thing she did.

she lives not very far from my apartment, so I hear a lot about her.

 I spent all my time wishing our friendship could have stayed.

one day shortly after me and Duncans breakup I realized I couldn't just sit here wishing.

I had to make things right.

I had planned to find a way to fine her later in my day as i was on my way to work.

i work at a shitty ice cream restaurant by the name "McLeans frozen treats"

The day starts and somebody walks in.

"I want two scoops of strawberry in a cup please."

her voice is somewhat familiar... but I push that aside and make her order.

I look up.

"Gwen?'' 

"Courtney?"

A/N: Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. Tysm for reading!!